What do we count in a galaxy of unlucky stars?

Cover: 5/10

Your cover might look artistic, but it's not showing me anything. I could hardly see half the text written on it cause of the dark image on the cover. So I advise you to work on it.

Title & Blurb: 7/10

Your title is quite long and I couldn't tell what your book is about by just looking at it. You can shorten it a little but that's up to you. Your Blurb on the other hand gave me ideas on what to expect in your novel. It's short, simple and doesn't reveal too much.

Plot: 10/10

I love the plot. I don't look at tags before starting a book, so I didn't know your work contained LGBTQ. It's my first time reading a gxg and I realized that halfway through the first chapter. It's no different from reading a straight book. It still gave the same feeling. I love how it's overflowing with lots of sci-fi themes to it.

Character: 10/10

It starts with Sol trying to survive on a new planet with Astra. Sol got a sense of humour that made me laugh most of the time. She's also independent and tough. Astra's personality is so relatable. You're quite good with giving your characters their own voice to not make any character look or sound similar. Not many writers can do that.

Originality: 20/20

I think I'm slowly becoming a fan of this kind of work. Like when a writer creates their own universe, maps, and places their characters are meant to explore.

Writing style: 17/20

You're good at giving your characters their own voices, and your description through the action scenes is nice and well-written, but you usually omit your punctuation marks before starting a new conversation. At first, I thought it was a minor mistake, but it went on in the three chapters. Please work on that.

Example: Astra raised an eyebrow "So everyone on this planet has their Deimos?" She questioned before grumbling under her breath "I know traffic here is a pain."

The reviews before your work had similar mistakes so please check them out. Thank you.

Enjoyment: 18/20

I love the storyline, I love the characters, I love Astra, she's my favourite. I enjoyed your work and would surely go back to it. Just work on your punctuation.

Total: 87/100