~Chapter XIV: Glass Rain~

Ronald sighed," What the heck...this all seems to have gone kinda pear-shaped, huh?"
Grell licked her lips, propping her leg up onto the balcony," Hmph! I'll make that cad the reddest of reds in the blink of an eye!"
"Easy now!" The Viscount yelled, holding his wine glass over it, as though to tip it out and break it," Don't you care about what happens to this machine?"
Grell screamed, having to be restrained by Ronald.
"Fu-Fu! This is what is called true 'power'! I can stand victorious against you all with nothing more than a single wine-glass! Fwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!" The Viscount cackled.
"This sense of irritation just grows and grows," Sebastian snarled, his eyes flickering crimson," May I kill him now?"
"No, not yet," Malice frowned," Though I do understand how you feel..."
Sebastian skillfully dodged away as zombies burst out from behind, roaring, as glass shattered. It was an absurd amount of zombies.
"VISCOUNT!" Malice yelled," Start the device! Hurry!!"
"Non! I am no longer a Viscount! 'Kaiser'...I shall start the device if you call me that with that lovely little mouth of yours so very like a robin!"
Malice growled," Nevermind, let's kill him."
"Please wait," Sebastian sighed," Though, I do understand the urge."

The Viscount of Druitt moaned," Ooh...Oooh! Gladiators, who put their flesh and blood on the line, whose lives scatter like so many fallen petals! This place is just like a corrupt coliseum! Gazing out as I sip my wine, I truly am fabulous!"
Ronald screamed in anger," AAAARRGGH! CAN WE PLEASE, PLEASE KILL HIM NOW!?"
Grell gasped, ramming her chainsaw into zombies," YOU'RE THE ONE WHO JUST STOPPED ME!"
Grell ripped her around, glaring daggers into the vain man.
"HEY! YOU! Get a move on, and start that thing up, would you!?"
"Heh!" Druitt snickered," Very well. The time for the founding of my empire is almost upon us at last. Now, then. All of you! Show me the dance of the phoenix in pledging your allegiance to your kaiser!"
Malice, Sebastian, Grell and Ronald's face each lit with a murderous intent as they coldly stated," Right. Let's kill him."
The Undertaker giggled," Dear, dear! Will you be satisfied with never learning what that gadget is for? Guh! Hee hee!"
The four glared at the ground, wounded. They really had no choice.
"What is it!?" Druitt exclaimed," Come now!"
"The eternal flame in this breast," Malice and Sebastian mumbled.
"Cannot be quenched by anyone..." Grell and Ronald mumbled.
"We are!" The Viscount of Druitt hummed," The new!"
"PHOENIXXXX!!!"
They all burst into a dramatic pose, roaring the line.

"Well played, comrades!" The Viscount grinned, raising his index finger," Now I shall show you...the army of death that bows before me!"
He pressed the button on the machine. The noise of cogs and electricity whirred, something was happening. They waited, tense. Nothing happened. The zombies roared.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The Druitt screamed.
The Undertaker burst into fits of loud cackles, holding his sides as he trembled in glee.
"WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT!?" Malice glared at the Viscount.
"Ryan!" Druitt wailed," The device you crafted is useless!"
Malice deadpanned," YOU WEREN'T THE THING'S CREATOR!?"
"My dear, manual labour is not my forte," Druitt stated, as though an obvious fact, and she was the one at fault.
"YOU BASTARD!" Ryan cried," DID YOU DECEIVE ME!?!!"
Grell hummed, jumping off the balcony," What a farce this is!"
She rammed her death scythe into a zombie, in her way.
"Yeah, he really is somethin' else," Ronald hummed, before gawking noticing Grell swinging her death scythe to strike the Viscount," HEY, WAIT! MR SUTCLIFF, SIR! We reapers shouldn't be goin' around killing humans, remember!!?"

Before Grell's chainsaw could connect, something smacked her off. The Undertaker blocked the blow with a sotoba. Grell gasped in horror. Nothing was supposed to be as strong as a death scythe. Ronald roared in shock.
"Hee! Hee!" The Undertaker cackled, fending Grell off," It's been ages since I laughed this hard...in my humble opinion, losing such an amusing chap wouldn't amount to a loss for this world. Wouldn't you agree with me, hmm? My little grim reapers?"
"The blade of my death scythe!" Grell grimaced," Won't cut through...!?"
The Undertaker launched her upwards, thrusting more sobota's at her, from under his cloak. Grell crashed into the conservatory window above, shards of glass chipping her face, causing it to bleed. Malice gasped.
"MALICE!" Sebastian swiftly turned his back, shielding her from the falling glass rain," Hide your face in my chest, now!"
"Aah..." The Undertaker hummed, staring upwards, gently sliding his hands under his shaggy grey locks," How sad it iiis..."
Malice glanced past Sebastian, gasping as she was met with the Undertaker's true form. He held up his fringe, revealing sharp green eyes, giggling.
"...That laughter should vanish from this place."