Chapter 10

Harry•

I was exploring our new hotel in Finland when something particularly odd happened.

I had just realized that the floor I was presently exploring on happened to be the floor our hotel room was on. I must have walked into the elevator pressed the same floor number and walked out. After letting out a burst of chuckles regarding my failed attempt at discovery, two decently large guys emerged from the shadows of decorative plants.

I instinctively thought that the two men where fans spying on me but my thoughts where changed when I felt them grab a hold of my arms and legs.

"Put me down!" I screamed while fighting back with the little energy I possessed. It wasn't my fault that I skipped breakfast.

"I'm Harry Styles!" I exclaimed, hoping that they mistakenly took me by accident and thought I was someone else.

"We know kid. Why else would we take you?"

Ouch, it's a sad day when your fame is the only reason your being abducted.

The large burly men carried me into a very nice looking suite before roughly placing me on a hard wooden chair that made my bum hurt. The chubbier one tied my ankles around the chair legs while the bald one tied my wrists behind the back of the chair. Once I was fully bound to the chair and completely immobile they both sat across me on a large king bed that was covered in fluffy white bedding which reminded me of marshmallows. After fantasizing about s'mores I avert my attention to the satisfied men while shooting them a harsh glare.

"Oh brighten up curly, don't worry we'll return you to your little boy band as soon as we get some answers." The chubby one spit out with a raspy voice and breath that reeked of smoke.

"Well you're out of luck cause I have no answers for you." I stubbornly said before unsuccessfully crossing my arms due to the ropes that were presently holding my arms.

I may have looked laid back and carefree but on the inside I was a mess. I didn't even say goodbye to my mum or sister or Molly! I'm too young to die- was I going to die?

I can't die...

I'm Harry Styles.

"Hey kid! You done dreaming?" The fat one screamed in my face, which in my opinion was extremely unnecessary.

After the plump man gave me some personal space the skinny one, who reminded me of a toothpick but that might just be me, gave me an intimidating glare.

"So curly, we won't make this harder than it need to be, so if you can just tell us where the code is we'll let you go without a scratch." Toothpick reasoned with me.

"Um well, um I'm- um just a boy." I started rambling some filler crap while stare at the patterned carpet.

"Come on now, spit it out."

"I just, look I really don't know or have a clue of what you want but I still want to leave unscratched so if you could show me some mercy and-" The fat one cut me off, tired of hearing my desperate words.

As if on cue, the two men turned to face each other before giving a simple nod before turning towards my direction.

"Okay we get it curly, your clueless- especially when it comes to fashion!" Toothpick said jokingly before bursting into laughter along with his pumpkin of a side kick.

I honestly didn't find the joke funny at all but by the looks of the two men in front of me it was some what of a laughing stock. Ten maybe fifteen minutes I sat in the uncomfortable chair being mocked. I had even tried to stop them but was immediately hushed in return. It wasn't until I heard Liam's and Louis's voices booming off the walls that the kidnappers quit their foolishness.

"Harry. Harry where are you? This is not a freakin game!"

After observing the tone of their screams I can tell they have been searching for awhile, perhaps the entire span of the evening. I felt a pang of sympathy towards my brothers, I mean I didn't wish for them to waste their day looking for me, even if I was kidnapped.

"Crap. Crap. Crap. Untie him now!" Toothpick frantically screamed as quiet possible.

I felt the restraints on my wrists break and I let out a sigh before rubbing the red marks left by the rope. Once my legs were free they quickly ushered me towards the door before whispering in my ear.

"Cut the tapes or else you'll never see your little friend again." His voice sent shivers down my back and I gulped loudly before nodding.

"Good boy." I heard before I was finally thrown out the doorway and into a wooden table that displayed a decorative flower piece. The vase slammed into the wall before shattering on the granite floor. After my clumsy actions I heard the sound of sneakers heading in my direction. Within seconds Louis and Liam appeared breathless and angry.

"Where have you been?"

"We almost died of worrying!"

I gave them a small apologetic smile, hoping they would give in to my cuteness and hug me to death. After a couple minutes I realized it wasn't working so I tried to ignore the questions.

"Did you tell Paul?" Which in my defense was an realistic question because I would be living a nightmare if he found out about my disappearance.

"You're lucky we didn't. Just be more careful next time." Liam answered before dragging me by the arm into our suite.

"Make sure you get a good nights rest- we have a big day tomorrow."

Liam, you have no idea.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So I've decided to stick with this story because I'd be lying if I didn't admit I'm a bit attached to it.

The more feedback, comments, and votes I receive will determine how long the chapters will be.

I update whenever they perform a concert or go to a major event that takes place in this book.

Thank you for sticking with me.

Vote. Comment. Spread the word.

-Lil🔱