Kamado

At the butterfly mansion

Two kakushi’s were walking in the hallway.

“I told you, Himejima-sama is the strongest hashira” Says one of them.

“You're Delusional. You know that? You're delusional!” the other replies.

“how? You keep saying L/N-Sama is stronger-”

“Because he just is. His killed way more demons than Himejima-Sama, plus he became a hashira at such a young age. Tokito-Sama is the only one to become a Hashira at a younger age. Ever. You hear that?! In all of the corps' history.”

“What does that mean? Have you seen Himejima-Sama lift up a fuckin' tree?”

“Oh my God, Muscles aren't everything Nagumo, it is said that normal people can't even see L/N-Sama until he's right by you. That's how fast he is. You're telling me any of the hashira can react to that level of speed?.”.

“But we have no proof of that. If anything,  just a rumor that his fangirls made up…there's no way I wouldn't notice him if he came here right now. That's inhumane.”

“Nagumo, are you saying you can match up to his speed?”

“That's not what I'm saying”.

“That's literally what you said”

“No! I never said that! I'm just saying, there's no way L/N-Sama is as fast as the rumors say and he’s not stronger than Himejima-Sama, the only reason why he's that popular is because of foolish girls like yourself who have crushes on him and thinks he'd notice them someday” says Nagumo.

“I hate arguing with you, you're so annoying. You bring up that point everyday. Yes he's popular because he's handsome but that doesn't take away his combat prowess. They don't just hand piller positions based on beauty now, do they? If that's the case Sanemi-Sama wouldn't be one of them now, would he?”

“Whatever, airi, shut up.  Himejima-Sama is still the strongest demon slayer. That weak pretty boy would never match up to his greatness!”

“I mean, I heard people argue about this, but I didnt think it'd be this heated.”

The two workers were so carried away by their argument that they didn't notice who was behind them. Until he spoke…

They looked to the side, stunned by the Princely essence of the pillar in their presence.

They fell to their knees and bowed almost instinctively. They didn't know why, he didn't even asked them to bow, it just sort of felt right to them.

“L/N-Sama!! What brings you here!?”

“Oh I was just a bit lost, looks like this place changed since the last time I was here. Could you please tell me where the wards are? specifically one with the Kamado kid”.

“Kamado?” This time airi spoke. “The wards are in the chamber right in front of us and kamado should be in ward 125”.

“125 huh’? Thank you… oh and thanks for thinking I'm handsome. You're not bad looking either “ he gave a subtle smile and was gone immediately.

“I thought it was just a rumor but… is he still human?” Nagumo raised his head. “Huh, Airi?”

“H... h...he said... he said I wasn't bad looking” tears flowed down her face.