Battle's Crescendo

Meanwhile, the kids are on the roof fighting Daki.

Daki's obi sashes are pressuring all three of them and they simply just can't get to the demon's neck because of her long range combat style.

"This is so annoying!!, So annoying!, I'll just go for it, damn it!!" Inosuke screamed in frustration.

"Beast Breathing,"

"Eight fang"

"Explosive Rush!!!"

Inosuke bursts, ignoring the dangers of the slashes to go straight for Daki. Well, not really ignoring. It's more like he's being protected by his two best friends. Even without a single word exchange, they knew exactly what to do.

"Water breathing... Third form!!" Tanjiro moves to shield Inosuke and redirect the slashes, making it easier for Zenitsu to cut them up.

With a truly delightful display of teamwork, Inosuke reaches his target and with his dual blades, chops up Daki's head.

He caught it as her blood sprays on the rooftop they're on.

"I have her head! I have her head!! I'll take it so far nobody will find you again hahahahah!!!!" He jumps in happiness and runs as fast as he can.

"Good job, Inosuke!!" Tanjiro praises. "Now we two need to focus on helping Uzui-san" he says and Zenitsu nods in agreement.

However they both notice how eerily silent, not even two seconds later,

"Uzui-Saaan!!!" They saw Uzui, unconscious on the ground.

His hand completely detached from the rest of his arm. But they didn't even have time to take in what they were witnessing as they looked at Inosuke from a distance and saw Gyutaro, who was supposed to be Uzui's opponent putting a sickle through their friend's chest.

A devastating sight indeed.

"Inos-!!"

"Tanjiro,! Run!!"

Zenitsu runs up to Tanjiro and danger looms over his head, pushing him off the building, slightly missing Daki's wrath. Daki used her slashes to obliterate everything in sight including the buildings and every living creature in range...

Well that's what would've happened...

"Star breathing...Fifth Form"

"Beserker."

A slight shaking of the earth, almost like a baby earthquake surprising both the demons and the slayers as their final attack was neutralized almost as soon as it was released.

As wide as the attack was, it meant nothing.

"Uh?" Tanjiro with a shaky breath and back to the ground could not believe he was still breathing.

He was honestly ready to die in that flash second.