Chapter 7 (fr fr)

Crazy Asian Phone Bitch

Not even 20 minutes into Y/N's sleep and he had already been woken up again. At first, he figured that he couldn't sleep again, but a slow vibrating sound had lulled him back to sleep.

ANOTHER 10 MINUTES LATER

Y/N had been woken up again, this time, he had figured out that it was his phone. At first, he let out an annoyed sigh and closed his eyes again, before quickly snapping back up again and checking who was calling.

*1 MESSAGE RECEIVED*

"You can't be serious..." Y/N sighed to himself, before looking around and saw that everyone was still dead asleep somehow. Jenny had ended up on the back of his head as a pillow.

He slowly moved his fingers into the formation of how his password went and watched as his phone unlocked. He let out a yawn and tapped the notification, thinking that it was a text from Mal, but boy was he wrong.

When he opened the message, all he saw was a link to a random site. Naturally, this would instantly sent red flags down his spine, at least, to a normal Y/N.

But Y/N was different when it came to 3 in the morning.

He tapped the link and was instantly blinded by a bunch of static on his phone.

"GAH!" Y/N threw his phone back on the ground as he covered his eyes from the sudden flashbang. As he did that, he felt his head suddenly drop to the ground.

He instantly snapped his head back up to see that he was no longer in the living room of the twisted version of his house, but alone in the middle of a forest.

"Where the fuck am I?" He said to himself as he stood up and looked around.

The forest itself was very foggy, so he wasn't able to see that far. The next thing he noticed was that the entire area had an eerie blue tint to it, nothing comes good from fog and tint.