Chapter 2

Y'all thought it wasn't happening so soon after Liferecord?

well here it is...

happening...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Kiara, what do you think this wall does?" He asked. Kiara just went up to the wall and walked through it as if it was a portal.

"Ummm, OK then" Y/N was astonished, but at the same time, he wanted to follow her. He walked to the wall and tested it out by sticking his hand through it before he saw Kiara's hand come back through the portal, grab him, and drag him through it.

Y/N fell onto the ground, his entire world was spinning as he tried to adjust to his bearings.

"Ugh, I feel my insides got inverted" He groaned out.

Y/N shook the feeling off and looked around, he saw that both he and Kiara were in some sort of white office room with a white table and two chairs in the middle of it.

"Where are we?" He looked at Kiara, who just shrugged in response.

"Isn't it obvious? You're in the Room Between" A voice responded. It was only then that Y/N realized that they weren't alone in this room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N and Kiara weren't the only ones in this 'Room Between' because sitting on one of the chairs was a humanoid-looking demon eating some cake.

"Hello, my name is Doul! I shall be your host for today's session of the Room Between" He takes another bite out of his cake. "Feel free to take a seat and ask me any questions you like!"

Y/N stood up and dusted himself off, he looked at Kiara for confirmation who just nodded at him, which gave him the confirmation to go. He pulled a chair back and sat across from Doul.