Untitled Part 16

LEWDROOMS, LEVEL ???

Deep within the catacombs of the Lewdrooms, where the clouds are vaginas and the trees are dildos, a large and dull castle stood in all its glory in the middle of it all. Inside that castle was a complex system of royalty, too complex for you to understand, but still. A mysterious figure sat on her throne, in her throne room, while resting her head on her hand, with a bored expression on her face.

"Today's tasks are... Same as yesterday's, I guess." She sighed as she leaned forward.

This was none other than the Queen herself. What was she the queen of? Who knows, to be honest, I'm just a narrator.

The Queen was about to begin her daily routine of filing and checking on her subordinates when rapid footsteps were heard from the other side of her room.

*SLAM*

Another mysterious figure had thrown open the doors so hard that it almost flew off its hinges.

"MY QUEEN!" They said, "I HAVE URGENT NEWS FOR YOU!"

This was the Queen's Royal Assistant. They would help the queen with anything they needed. No matter how big the problem was, they were always by the Queen's side.

"Speak what you must, [̴̨̡̞͚̠̳̬̹͈͙͙̰̻̄̑̅̓̔̿̈́̅̂̅̑͠͝R̵̙̭̙̮̳̪̈́͊͋̅͌̈́̏̉̊͊͑͝Ĕ̶̗̖͍͓͈͚̘͕̐̋́̆́̈́͝D̴̨̢̜̝̺̞͓̮̺͇̣̥̼̣̪̋́̊͑́́̓̆́͑͑͐͋̈́̋̚͘̕͠Ậ̵̢̛̝̼̳͍̬̪̫͍̘̥̙̑̊̈́̊̀̃͒̆̄̒̄̈͆̇͌̒̎̈́̓͘͝͝Ç̸̨̢̨̛̰̬͇̖͚͓̪͇̭̘̘̣͕̥͔̝̤̺̞̟̻͑̏̽͌̈́̀̉T̷̡̪͎̯̯̭̽͂̋̔̋̒̍̄͠͝É̴̡̛͖̼̼̬̪̲̣̆̊͂́̈́̓̑̀͌̅͝͝D̷̡̥͈̭̤̈́͆͊̿̄͑͝͝]̸̨̡̢̖͉͈̙͙̞͖̗͛̓̂́̐̉̽̏̿̒̿̔̉̌̅̂͌̽̀͌͒̈́̎͘͜͜͠" Queen tiredly replied.

Assistant quickly kneeled down in front of Queen and began to present their current states.

"Various monsters have been reported as missing from their rooms, we've sent keepers to their locations, but so far -"

"Blah Blah Blah, it's not like this is the first time it's happened. They've probably gone to a different room to mate or something." Queen cut Asisstant off mid sentence.

Assistant, not to happy with being cut off, quietly cursed Queen off, before quickly clearing their throat and speaking again.

"In other news, we haven't received a report from The Room Between in Sector 7"

"Which one was that? Monster 6882 was it?" Queen questioned.

"Yes, my Queen." Assistant replied, and a short pause fell across the room. "Shall I-"

Assistant was quickly silenced when Queen stood from her throne and began to walk towards the door. Before she opened it, she turned her head and glared at Assistant.

"Send out the Red and Blue Sentry Keepers to their locations. Once they find Doul, they must bring him to me" She then opened the door and was about to walk out, but took another pause. "Oh, and before I forget...

"Bring him alive, but let them have their fun with him first~"

———
Untitled Part 16

TRANSMISSION ENDED

———