Chapter 5

Once Y/N and his group went through the exit door they suddenly felt some cool air blow against their faces. They all looked around and saw they were outside somewhere.

"Where are we?" Rachel asked looking around

"From what it looks like, we're in some sort of suburban landscape," Y/N said looking around at the many houses

"But why is it so dark?" Silky asked confused

"I don't know but I don't like it, it's scary," Cameron said with a terrified look on his face

"Don't worry Cameron, as long as we stick together we'll be able to figure out how to get outta this place" Y/N said smiling Cameron nodded as they soon started walking around

"Man, these houses look like they've been abandoned for years, then again I shouldn't be surprised," Blue said

"Hey, look over there!" Silky points at something in the distance everyone else looks at it.

"It can't be..." Y/N looked around at the many houses, "Why here of all places..."

"You recognize this place Y/N?" Doul asked.

Y/N didn't say anything, he had a 1000-yard stare at a certain house. It was dark and ominous, and outside of the house was a sign on it, the words read "12 Stout Street"

 It was dark and ominous, and outside of the house was a sign on it, the words read "12 Stout Street"

\\A/N: Get the reference and you get a cookie!//

"Of course, I recognize this place," a small smile spread on his face "How could I not know my own home?

"That's your house?" Silky asked "It looks so..." She was about to say something, but Cameron covered her mouth.

"Unique, she meant to say unique." He said.

Y/N only raised his hand still had the gun in it and shook it a little, which quickly shut Silkie up. He then looked back at the house and smiled.

"Yep, this house was where I was born and raised. I had so many memories here," He looked at the house, then let out a small sigh "Well, let's head in then, I need to take a shower!"