╰─ ♡ 2 ─ OOPS! SHE CARRIES A TORCH FOR HIM.

Torch - a torch for, Slang. to be in love with, especially to suffer from unrequited love for.

 to be in love with, especially to suffer from unrequited love for

"it's hilarious! I mean your aunt is not wrong, you need to study" Minhee, my best friend said, trying to control her laugh. obviously, my life is funny to laugh at. ha. ha.

We strolled around the playground, the wind gently tousling our hair as we sipped on the perfect mix of chocolate and banana milk. It was just what we needed after a chaotic day.

"So, I spilled the tea about the drama from yesterday – the tutor," I began. Minhee, my best friend who knew all my secrets, including that my uncle is the school principal and my aunt the physics teacher, nodded knowingly. But no one else could know that.

"Bitch! You'll find a new friend when I'm not around," I teased, giving her a playful elbow nudge.

"Come on, who else am I gonna hang out with?" she replied, rolling her eyes. "Besides, finding a new friend sounds exhausting. I'll probably end up with someone who thinks pineapple belongs on pizza."

Minhee, the reigning cool cat of our school, strutted around like a living school brochure – gorgeous face, a smile that could disarm even the crankiest teacher, and those cat eyes? Pure magic. Athletics, academic genius – she had it all. Then there's me, the anti-Minhee – a walking disaster when it comes to studying, a magnet for trouble, and a face that only my mother could love. Talented? Well, if making teachers question their life choices is a talent, then I've got it in spades.

"Who's this mystery guy anyway?" Minhee asked.

"I don't know, but we're meeting him today," I replied, pretending not to care.

"Why didn't you ask your aunt about him?" she asked, confused. Normally, I'm the curious one.

"Well, I can't let her think I'm interested," I said with a smirk. "If I act like I don't care and he quits on his own, I won't get blamed. I'll make sure he runs away himself."

Minhee laughed, shaking her head. "You're something else, you know that?"

"Yep, a real mastermind," I grinned. All part of the plan.

"Um, dumb bitch," Minhee shot back, and at that moment, I knew I did it right. She only calls me dumb when I've outsmarted her.

"Anyway, send me the pictures you took a while ago, I am posting them on Stellar," I say scrolling my phone

"will do captain! I have also starred you in my post"

⋆☆˖࿐。