╰─ ♡ 4 ─ VIBE CHECK!

When you vibe with someone, it means you have some sort of immediate connection that draws you together. Like, you just start having fun right away even though you barely know each other

 Like, you just start having fun right away even though you barely know each other

I think she's dead?

I think?

I walk closer to her now. I can see her chest rising and falling with each breath, and I can also see that the blood on her nose has dried up a little. She seems to be unconscious. I should call an ambulance, but my phone is out of charge. This is terrible. What should I do?

I walk towards her and tap her gently. Then I take out a bottle from my bag and sprinkle water on her face. "Hey, are you okay?" I speak gently when I notice her eyeball moving.

The girl in front of me slowly opens her eyes and blinks while looking at me. Now that I notice, she is quite pretty, even prettier than me. She has a small round face with downturned eyes, and her nose is just like a small button.

She looks surprised but then settles down properly. Before, she was lying half-dead. She accepted the water bottle gratefully, gulping down its contents with a thirst that spoke of more than just physical dehydration. "I'm fine," she assures me with a smile that lights up her entire face. Despite the situation, I can't help but admire her beauty, even more so when she smiles.

"I thought you were dead—sorry," I blurt out, immediately regretting my choice of words. She laughs a sound that is both musical and reassuring. "No, no, it's okay," she reassures me, her smile never faltering. "I must have just dozed off while studying."

I raise an eyebrow and ask, "What about the blood?" I point to the dried blood on her face. Her eyes widen, and she quickly picks up her phone to check. I offer her my handkerchief, and she hesitates before eventually taking it. "Thank you so much, unnie," she says. I grin wider and say, "You can keep it," pointing at the handkerchief.

"So, I understand that you are ambitious and want to score well in your studies. However, it's not worth risking your health. If you continue to stay up late studying and not getting enough sleep, it could have serious consequences on your well-being. Just look at yourself now; if you're already feeling tired, imagine how you'll feel later tonight. It's important to prioritize your health over your studies. Trust me, I would never jeopardize my health for anything, even if it means sacrificing some study time."

"It's not like that, unnie. I was just finishing a drama last night, so I felt guilty. I just wanted to study until the guilt went away."

"Which drama?" I ask, unable to resist. Dramas are my passion, and I'd be willing to sell my soul to watch them again for the first time. I'm pretty sure there aren't many dramas left that I haven't seen.