Aesthetics

Jannah Ziani

Jannah Ziani is a 23 year old hijabi soon to be 24. Her only dream was to be an interior designer and maybe, maybe find out what happened to that guy from middle school who suddenly disappeared from her life. She loves to write and loves her family and friends even more. Her faith in Allah has always been strong. She strives to be a righteous Muslimah and dreams to visit the House of Allah. 

Jannah never thought that she'll fall in love or that someone would be able to love her. She always joked with her mother that she'll stay at her parents house next to her dear mother and father. 

Amine Bensaid

Amine Bensaid

Amine Bensaid. A well known name in the business world. A son of a succesfull business man across Morocco and Europe. His dream to become an architect was kept on hold while his father focused on their company. Many years later, Amine decides to go back to Belgium. The country where he was born and raised but had to leave for his father's sake. Memories come back rushing to him as he is about to graduate uni. 

Amine was 'a good guy' as some people like to describe him. He focuses on his deen and strives to become a better Muslim. Love was unknown to him. To love was just a verb.