❓️FNAF kids💭

So I know that FNAF kids aren't a very popular series, well that i know of. But I really like the series and have a few head cannons about the series. Also, since I don't have a ton of head cannons for each character, I'm just gonna throw them all into one. Also, for the characters, I'm just gonna use the animatronic names. And if you don't know who's who, I recommend watching the series,and there might be spoilers.
___________________________________________

Bonnie has undiagnosed dyslexia
_____________

Chica and puppet are the two most mature kids of the group. (But this is practically just cannon)
_______________

Foxy and freddy, both like teasing bonnie about him not being able to read or spell properly.
_______________

Bonnie is the most emotional of the five
________________

All the kids miss being human and their families. Well, everyone but freddy since he has his dad.
__________________

Whenever any of the other animatronics get upset, the puppet will hang out with them and play her music box till they calm down.
__________________

Bonnie definitely still hangs onto the puppet doll William lord him with.
___________________

Bonnie is the youngest of the group, being 5-6 with surprisingly enough freddy bring the eldest being 11.
_____________________

Foxy is the biggest troublemaker out of the bunch.(But again, this is basically cannon)
____________________

Foxy collects different Freddy fazbear action figures and will yell at anyone who either touches them or calls them dolls.
_____________________

Bonnie spells Kay's name as k
____________________

Bonnie and Foxy both learned how to play their designated instruments.
____________________

(More coming soon)