✨️Being A Teen Again 🌐

*at candy's burger and fries*
No pov*
"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Blank yelled, running over to the rest of the group. "WE DONT KNOW!" Dootle answered frantically. Before blank could ask anyone else what had happened. Something hit him.

"What is?" Blank began before yet again getting hit in the head. "Is this a spit ball?" Blank asked himself, wiping one off of his face.

He looked up to see a teenage version of Dylan standing there with a smirk on his face. "Loser," Dylan said before launching another spitball at blank. "CAN SOMEONE GET THAT AWAY FROM THEM!" Blank yelled as vinny came up behind teen Dylan and took it away from him.

"Hay!" Dylan said, looking up at vinny. "From the top, what happened?" Blank asked a little more calm now. "Well, a portal appeared in front of Dylan when we were walking in the room. And he accidentally walked in the portal and popped out this BRAT!" Davy answered, examining the brat.

"Fuck you" Dylan said and proceeded to flip of Davy. "OH,PLEASE, YOU LOOK LIKE IF A BARBIE DOLL THREW UP ON A PERSON!" Davy yelled, which he wasn't wrong. Dylan had on bright pink,magenta, and different shades of red clothing.

"It's called style, old man,"

"THAT'S NOT "STYLE! IT'S CALLED A MENTAL CRISIS!"

"Well, fuck you"

"NO FUCK YOU!"

"This is fun to watch" yel said pulling out some popcorn. "Where'd you get that?" Vinny asked. "That's not important right now," yel answered, taking a fin full and shining it into their beek as they watched the fight unfulfilled.

*At WonderHeart*
"You know, I kinda expected them to be like this as a teen." Queenie commented, looking down from their thrown. "Ya, well, can you come down and help us!?" White rabbit asked, pointing at the younger version of Pluto.

"Neh, I'm good. Have fun, though," they said, going back to their phone as white rabbit sighed. "Now pluto, calm down, and put the knife down," Rabbit said, looking up at teen Pluto as they were on top of the counter.

"No, I'm good," they answered, pointing the tip of the knife at rabbit. "What will make you put the knife down?" Rabbit asked, backing up a bit. "Get rid of that thing," Pluto answered now pointing at Cheshire

"And what did he do?"

"One he ate my phone, and two, he's weird."

"Why did you eat their phone?"

"Shiny"

"Of course, Can you give the phone back?"

"I mean, I can, I just don't wanna,"

"*sigh* This is gonna be a long night.

*at Star Mall*
"Holy shit," Lolbit said, surprised at what they were seeing. "IM GETTING THE MED KIT!" Steve yelled, running tords the daycare. "What happened to you?" Glamrock freddy asked, walking over to his now younger boss.

"I'm not telling you. I don't even know who you are!?" Teen Bryan said backing away from them. "Well, I'm Glamrock freddy,and that's lolbit, gater, Chica, Roxanne, molten, rockstar freddy, and the animatronic that ran off was steve."

"O-ok," Bryan said, letting out a shaky exhale. "Now, can you please tell us what happened to you? We just want to know." Freddy asked, taking a step closer. "I-" Bryan was about to say before steve ran back into the main room.

"GOT IT!" Steve yelled, running over to them. Before steve could ram into Bryan, he took a step to the side with steve running by and colliding with freddy and lolbit. "SORRY!" He apologized, getting up and helping his friends up.

"It's fine, I guess." Lolbit answered, sitting up. "FYI, I don't recommend charging at Bryan if you can't tell he's a little freaked out at the moment," Chica wisperd to steve. "Ok," Steve wisperd back before walking over to Bryan.

"Can you sit down, please?" Steve asked in a very gentle tone with Bryan nodding in agreement as he walked over to one of the chairs and sat down steve following behind.

All of the animatronics walk over and take a seat at the table with Bryan to try and find out what happened as steve is bandaging up his arms. "So what happened?" Rockstar freddy asked him. "Just some kids at school," Bryan answered, wiping away some of the blood that was dripping down his nose.

"So you get bullied? Couldn't see that coming, " Molten answered sarcasticly. "Oh,shut up, molten. Anyway, do you know why they did this?" Lolbit asked. "Because I'm gay," Bryan answered with the animatronics, not making a comment.

"But Hay, they usually do a lot worse." Bryan said, trying for it to not sound as bad. "This happens often?" Steve asked, moving up to bandaging his face, with Bryan nodding, clearly holding back tears but to no avail.

Chica got up and sat next to Bryan, trying to comfort him. As Chica was trying to comfort Bryan, freddy, gater, and lolbit went into the kitchen and grabbed a snack and bottle of water over for him.

"I hate my life," Bryan said in between sobs, as he was trying to wip away his tears. "It's ok," Chica said, holding Bryan close as she looked over at molten and rockstar freddy to do something. "Chica, why don't you head over to the kitchen and make a pizza or something? I'll help with Bryan, " Rockstar freddy said, walking over to the two.

Warning* NOT A SHIP!

Chica nodded, stood up, and headed into the kitchen with RS freddy taking her place next to Bryan. Though Bryan was being an ass hole before all this started to happen, he still felt bad for him.

RS freddy grabbed Bryan and held him close as his muffled sobs came through. "Wow, you're doing such a great job," Molten said sarcasticly. "Well, at least I'm trying," freddy responded, not wanting to hear any of moltens BS.

"Whatever," Molten said, walking off. "Bryan?" Rockstar freddy asked, looking down at him just to find him asleep on his chest. "Hm,that was fast," Freddy said to himself, picking Bryan up just as Chica came out of the kitchen.

"The pizza should be done in about 25 minutes," Chica said, walking over. "Ya, I'm taking him to the daycare." Freddy answered as he started to head over to the daycare.