⭐️Arachnophobia🌐

Warning:arachnophobia

No pov*
Bryan was busy watering his garden when a spider popped out from behind a flower. "Oh! Why hello there? " Bryan laughed, taking the spider that was almost the same size as his hand, in his hand, and took it inside.

When he walked in through the kitchen, there stood his husband, daughter, son, and child. "Love, just in time, I just finished making lunch," inpu said, walking over to Bryan. "Great, look what I found!" Bryan answered, putting out his hand to get a better look at the spider.

"Where'd you find it?" Inpu asked."It was behind one of my rose's," Bryan answered as the kids walked over to see what the composition was about. "I've read about this species," femi began. "If I'm not mistaken, it's a wolf spider."

"What are you guys talking about?" Atlas  asked, walking over. "I found a spider,wanna see?" Bryan asked, holding out his hand tords Atlas. "Atlas?" Inpu asked since Atlas had been quiet for a while. When out of nowhere, Atlas collapsed, almost hitting the floor, but luckily, the lotus was there to catch him.

"What just happened?" Lotus asked his parents. Bryan quickly ran out of the kitchen and put the spider down, then ran back in with inpu now holding Atlas. 

After a little while, Atlas finally woke up. When he came to, he sat up and looked around the room to find that nobody was there. Before he could get up, Bryan walked in with a plate of food. "Good, you're up. I brought you your lunch."

Bryan walked over to his bedside and sat on his bed, handing him his plate.

"Ya, thanks, but what happened?"

"Well, we're not really sure. You just fainted out of nowhere."

"Oh, well, thanks for the food,"

"No problem, need anything?"

"Can you get me some water?"

"Sure, be right back,"

Bryan said, leaving the room closing the door behind him.

___________________________________________

It had been a few hours since the insudent. Bryan and inpu were out over at the camp for a meeting of some sort, and his sibling was hanging out with one of their friends at camp. So that left Atlas and femi at the house.

Atlas was hanging out in the kitchen, trying to figure out what to eat when femi was most likely out in the garden reading. Whal Atlas was going through the fridge, there was a fant crawling noise coming from the other end of the door.

Once he closed the door to the fridge and looked at the ground, he saw it. A hord of tiny baby spiders crawling tords him. Though with how small they were, you could have mistaken them for several tiny black spots. There seemed to be at least a thousand of them running tords him.

Without hesitation, he quickly jumped on top of the island in the middle of the kitchen, letting out a small yelp.

"FEMI!" He yelled out , but she was so far away there was no way she would have heard him, he thought. He was sitting on his knees as he looked upon the sea of spiders all over the floor. When he felt something with eight legs, crawl on to his hand.

Fear filled his body as he looked down the massive spider that was now crawling up his arm. Its black eyes stared into his soul. And just like the previous time, his eyes rolled back, and he collapsed, hitting his head against he corner of the island.

Just then, femi had walked in, still reading her book. "You called?" She said, looking up from the pages. She quickly ran over to her brother, setting her book down on the island. Unfortunately, thanks to no one being there, he hadn't been caught and was not rapidly bleeding out of his head.

"shit" she wisperd to herself, looking around at the spiders crawling around over to the exit.

She quickly swiped up her brother and took him over to their room. After she had sat him down on his bed, she quickly ran to the bathroom, where she grabbed the medkit and ran back over to her brother. She used her healing aura, and she managed to stop the bleeding, but there was still a gash on his head.

She pulled out some bandages from the medkit and started to rap them around his head. As she was doing this, the door to the room opened and walked in Bryan  and Lotus. "Femi, what's up?" Bryan asked, looking slightly worried.

"It's Atlas," she sighed, moving out of the way to reveal Atlas still unconscious with bandages that had been rapped around his head. "WHAT HAPPENED!?" Her father yelled, running over with Lotus following behind. "I'm not sure," she began,

"I just walked into the kitchen after he called for me, and he was just on the floor. Oh, and by the way, we might have a spider infection. "

"Spider infection?" Bryan asked, using his Healing Aura on Atlas. "Ya, when i walked in the kitchen, there were a lot of spiders all around the floor. Now that I think about it, they might have something to do with Atlas constantly passing out."

"Mabey, lotus, can you please grab an ice pack." He asked, with Lotus nodding and running down the hall tords the kitchen.

"God's, when inpu finds out he's gonna lose it," Bryan joked, trying to warm up the mood. "Lose it over what?" Bryan and femi turned around to see inpu standing in the doorway, his arms crossed.

"Oh,hi dear." Bryan said sheepishly with inpu walking over to them. "What are you two doing?" Inpu asked. "It happened again," femi sighed, moving out of the way so her father could see Atlas.

"Oh gods,what happened this time?" Inpu sighed. "We're not sure, femi just walked into the kitchen, and he was on the floor." Bryan answered. Just then, Atlas eyes flickered open as he sat up.

"What's going on?" He asked, rubbing his eye. "You passed out," femi answered. "Do you remember what happened?" Inpu asked him. "Spiders, so many spiders," Atlas shivered.

"So my theory could be real," femi said to herself. "Theory?" Inpu asked. "Ya, I have a theory that the reason he keeps passing out it in some way relates to the spiders."

"I mean, if it helps, I don't really like spiders." Atlas added. "Would you say it's more of a dislike or a fear, cus if it's a fear, you might just have arachnophobia."

"A fear, I guess," Atlas answered, looking away from them. "So the passing out is most likely  arachnophobia," Bryan guessed. "Most likely,yes," inpu agreed.

"Well then, we have a bigger problem,"

"What do you mean by that?"

"There's a giant hord of spiders around here,"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well,Atlas saw a hord of spiders in the kitchen. So we either keep the spiders here but risk Atlas passing out continually, or we can get rid of them, though I much rather puffer the second opinion."

"True, that would be safer, but what should we do in the meantime, with Atlas?"

"We could have Xylo or momiji watch him and the other kids for a while till it gets fixed?"

"Ya,let's do that. Femi, can you pack Atlas,lotus, and your bags for a few days?"

With femi nodding, she started to pack the bags.

(Sorry for the scuffed ending I was running i out of ideas.)