💜Being Followed p2🌐

No pov*
"So what do we do about this?" Clover asked. "S-should we tell the teachers?" Yuuto answered, still fidgeting with his hands. "That would be best," Davis added. "We'll talk to ronin after class tomorrow." Shizu decided, with everyone nodding in agreement.

The next day after class, rikku,shizu, Davis,Artemis, and Clover  headed out of the classroom and down tords' ronins room.

"Ronin?" Rikku asked nervously. "Ya kids, what's up?" He answered. "So, these guys have been coming to the café recently and have been acting really weird tords us." Artemis began.

"Really?"

"Ya, and apparently, they've been looking up our skirts, tried asking us personal questions, and they've followed us back to our dorms and taking pictures of us." Clover finished

"And they sent us love letters yesterday with pictures of us in our dorms from either inappropriate angles or whal we're changing." Davis added.

"WHAT!?" ronin yelled, shooting up from his seat. "Sorry for yelling, but do you have the letters with you right now?"

"Ya, just please just don't look at the pictures if you don't need to." Artemis requested. "Dont worry, I won't." Ronin answered, putting his hands up.

The five of them handed over the letters they had been given, with Davis handing over both his own and yuuto's.

"I'll make sure to handle this situation as fast as I can, but for now, you all can just call me to come if they show up."

"What if you can't make it?" Shizu asked
"Then I'd say to try and call your friends, other teachers,or the manager"

And with that, the five of them thanked him and headed back to their dorms.

___________________________________________

Artemis and Davis were the only ones on duty at the time,just waiting for Clover to show up.

Luckily, wendsdays weren't very busy most of the time. Davis was in the front while Artemis was in the back making the coffee's. But since no one was there, the two were just talking.

"D-do, you think they'll you know show up today?" Artemis asked. "I'm not sure. Let's just hope not." Davis answered, shrugging. Not even 10 minutes later, the two men had shown up and taken a seat at their usual table.

Knowing from experience, the men will most likely want one of them to come over and take their order. Which would have been odd since their not waitresses,but know them they probably just want to look up their dresses.

"Artemis, can you try and call ronin?" Davis asked, sneaking into the back. "Wait, their here!?" Artemis wisperd not wanting to be too loud and alert the men.

"Unfortunately,"

"What if he can't come?"

"Then try calling everyone and find someone who can."

Davis took a deep breath, walked out of the kitchen, and over to the table.

Once Davis had gone over, Artemis quickly got on his phone and tried calling ronin, but it just went straight to voice mail.

"Crap," he wisperd under his breath as he went and called shino. But Artemis remembered that he was at volleyball practice and probably didn't have his phone on him.

He was about to call blake, but before he could, he could a loud thud, and one of the men was starting to yell. "YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

Artemis quickly ran out from behind the counter the see Davis standing over one of the men. Artemis had never seen Davis really angry, mostly because he never really showed his emotions.

Davis's face didn't really change, but it was quite obvious he was mad with his body shaking. "Artemis," Davis began making it more clear that he was pist off but still being as calm as he could. "Did ronin pick up?"

"Sorry, no,and I tried calling shino, but he's a volleyball practice."

"That's fine. Just call the cops."

Artemis didn't even hesitate as he turned his phone back on and started dialing 911. The men started to freak out and tried to run, but Davis used his quirk, making them stop in their tracks.

After Artemis expanded what had happened and hung up the phone, ronin had called back. "Hay,sorry my phone was on mute. What's wrong." Artemis handed Davis his phone and just let him explain.

"Those perverted men showed up again."

"I'm on my way then,"

"No need we already called the cops on their fucking asses."

"did something happen?!"

"Ya,they made the wrong choice of well let's just say they tried getting more fiscal with me."

"Are you ok!?"

"Ya,I'm fine, them not so much."

"What you do?"

"I flung one of them into the wall,and right now I'm restraining them from leaving the premises."

"I must say, I've all most never been prouder."

"Thank you,well the cops should be here in a few minutes so I'll call you back once everything's over with"

"Ok,see you tomorrow"

"Yup"

And Davis had hung up the phone handing it back to Artemis. A few moments later, the cops had arrived and arrested the men, putting them in the back of the police car. After the police got the statements from Artemis and Davis, they left, letting the two of them head home.

"Wait, wasn't Clover supposed to show up today?" Davis asked Artemis as the two walked back to their dorms. "Ya, but know her she provided just fell asleep." Artemis joked.

"Ya,probably,"

___________________________________________

Hay, sorry, I hadn't posted part 2 for this story for a while it kinda just slipped my mind.