💜Blindness💕

No pov*
After a night of vigilanti business, shino and the rest of love headed back to their dorms to sleep. But once the morning came, there was a problem.

When shinos alarm went off, he quickly shut it off and opened his eyes to see nothing but black. He had just assumed that it was because the lights were still off. But that didn't seem to be the case cus once he turned on the lights, nothing changed.

"Shit," he sighed, realizing what had happened. "Guess I overused my quirk last night," he grumbled his hand on the wall, trying to find the door handle. Once he found it, he headed over to the staircase using his foot to find a step.

After he got to what he assumed was the first floor, he walked off. Well, it was more of a fell off since he accidentally went two steps to high. And with a thud, he hit the floor of the dining room.

"SHINO!" One of his roommates yelled, running over to help him. "What happened?" His other roommate asked, running up the stairs. "Arty?" He asked the person in front of him. "Ya?" He answered.

"Just checking," he sighed, standing back up. "What happened?" The person who he assumed was his other roommate, rikku asked, walking over. "I fell off the stairs," he replied. "Ok, why?" She asked.

"I may have overused my quirk yesterday." He answered, trying not to sound suspicious. "Ohhh, so you blind right now." she chuckled."rikku, it's not nice to laugh." his boyfriend said, clearly trying to hide the fact that he was also chuckling.

"Can you two just help me to the table." Shino responded, as Artemis sighed and grabbed his hands, giding him to the countertop where he was making breakfast for them.

Once, rikku and him took a seat, and the two waited for Artemis to finish. He didn't need his sight to tell that it was going to be good, just the smell was enough, and with his past experiences with Artemis cooking, it was obvious.

Once Artemis had finished, he placed their plates in front of them. Rikku had already started, but shino just sat there. "You ok love?" Artemis asked, sitting down next to his boyfriend. "Ya,uhm, where is it?" Shino asked, giving a half-hearted laugh.

"Oh,right, sorry," Artemis answered, picking up a fork. "It's fine -" he was about to respond but was cut off with his boyfriend, putting his fork in his mouth. "Pancakes?" Shino guessed, covering his mouth with his hand. "Yup! Your favorite, right?" Artemis responded.

"I fell like a little kid again." shino laughed after his Artemis gave him another fork full.

Once they finished, Artemis took their plates over to the sink and washed them. "What time is it?" Shino asked. "It's 7:36, why?" Artemis asked, wiping off his hands. "I still need to get dressed."  Shino  sighed, thinking how hard it's going to be.

"Oh,I can help you," Artemis answered, walking over and taking shinos hands in his, and shinos' face went bright red.

"I mean, if you don't want help, I won't. I just thought-" he spuderd out trying not to sound weird. "No,no, if I'm being honest, if you help, it'll take half the time," shino answered, rubbing the back of Artemis hands with his thumbs.

And with a slight laugh, Artemis led shino down to his room.