[5.] 𝚁𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚘 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Charlie walked back and forth in front of Quinn, Vaggie and Angel sitting on the couch in front of her. Keekee walked back and forth with Charlie going in and out of her legs. "Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?" Charlie began to stress. "And next time, when they cut the time in half again and again, we'll just handle it, right?!" Charlie panicked.

Vaggie got up going over to her girlfriend to calm her. She grabbed her. "Yes, we will." Quinn wasn't so sure about that, looking at the two in doubt. "Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now... ain't no silver lining this time, toots." Angel looked down at his vibrating phone to see the oncoming texts from Valentino.

"Well, it has to be at least something..." Quinn trailed, trying to stay on the positive side of things. Angel looked at her doubtfully. "Yes. It has to be. We just have to look a little harder for it," declared Charlie. "Well, while you're lookin, the rest of Hell is going nuts." Angel showed them his phone. "People are already freaking out about the news. Look at what's happening in the Doomsday District." Angel swiped up on his phone and a video of a person screaming was heard until another message from Valentino came through. "Uh, what is a 'donkey show?"asked Charlie. Angel panicked a bit. "Aah, heh, nothing. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news, too. Like I said, everyone's loosing their shit," Angel said trying to dismiss it.

Quinn raised a brow. She then began to think. "While it's true everyone is loosing their shit, this could be good," she stated. "You know, Quinn could be right. Sinners are maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination," said Vaggie. Charlie gasped a bit. "This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!" she said, excited now. "Cute idea and all, but are you really going to go out in all of this?" Angel showed his phone again for the horns to see another person run pass on his phone screen on fire. "Well, it's not like people are just going to show up on our doorstep step," Charlie stated.

There was a loud explosion and Charlie screamed a bit while everyone else jumped in shock. They all looked at the big hole in the wall. Meanwhile, there was ruckus outside.

"Show yourself, Alastor!" Sir Pentious said dramatically. Him and his egg bois was in his warship outside the hotel declaring war upon Alastor. "Come and face—?" Sir Pentious looked at the hole to not see Alastor and was confused for a bit until he looked up and saw Alastor on a higher level to the hotel. Alastor was minding his own business while drinking out of a cup labeled 'Oh Deer'. "Oh, there you are." Alastor looked at Sir Pentious unbothered while smiling.