[9.] 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

A light hanging from the ceiling flickered on in a dark room. Angel dizzily awoken in a strange room. "Huh?!" He struggled against the ropes binding his wrists together to the chair, as well as his legs. He panted, panicking a bit. "Finally awake, Angel Dust," the porn actor gangster asked. He was a type of wolf demon. "Yeah, and what's it to ya?" Angel asked. The man grabbed his hair harshly and put a sharp blade to his neck. "I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his fault!" The actor growled out. He harshly let his hair go and continued to walk in a few circles around Angel. Angel laughed tauntingly.

"Hehehe. It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything," he stated, smugly. The actor grabbed him, lifting him up with the chair. "Fine! I guess I'll have to fuck the information outta ya." Angel glared at the actor while the actor brought him down to eye level. "Do your worst, daddy." The actor dropped him, ripped his shirt opened and started fucking Angel wildly.

"Ohhh, yeahhh, baby!~"

Everyone watched the TV screen playing the scene. Sir Pentious was blown away, Charlie looked like she was about to throw up, Vaggie was disgusted, Nifty seemed like she was enjoying it a little too much, Quinn just stared baffled and Angel... was proud of his work.

"Ya know, this performance won me a Sex-x-x-i award," boasted Angel, smirking. "It's, uh... very... honest... oh.." Charlie had a hard time talking, trying not to be bothered by the scene playing on the TV. She looked away, hiding behind her hands. "Ew," said Vaggie.

"Oooh harder daddy!"

Charlie covered her mouth. "Okay! Enough of that. Angel, what the fuck?" asked Vaggie covering her girlfriend's eyes. "What?" asked Angel, truly not seeing what the problem was. "You said it was "Show n' Tell" day." He gestured to the screen. "I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin' you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker," he stated, playing with his chest fluff.

"Daddy!!"

Quinn cringed. She remembered a similar scene that she had to do for Azel before, and it made her skin crawl. She flattened her ears on her head and sunk a bit into the couch. Angel's legs were on her, but she didn't care too much. Angel glanced at her. Husk started to talk, making everyone look at him.

"Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene," stated Husk, while he cleaned a glass. Angel chuckled, offended. "Alright dickhead, what makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?" asked Angel, mad. "You really going to sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?" Husk threw the towel he was using to the side. Angel gasped. "Fuck you." He outstretched his arms to the TV. "This is classy art!" He sat up, getting off Quinn finally.