[7.] 𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

"OH MY! HE'S SO CUTE!!"

Quinn ran over to Fat Nuggets and picked him up, twirling around, and holding him close while laughing and Fat Nuggets oinked at her happily. "I'm glad you like him so much, toots. I actually forgot you didn't meet him yet," said Angel. He sat on his bed in some comfortable clothing watching the two interact. He was bored, so he called Quinn over to his room to talk, only to be reminded that she didn't meet Fat Nuggets yet. Angel smiled looking at the two and got up, going over to them. "He's daddy's little prince, aren't ya?"

Angel went to take Fat Nuggets, but Quinn smacked his hands, scoffing. "The hell you think you're doing with MY son?" She asked incredulously. Angel's arms fell to his sides and he blinked twice at her blankly.

Silence.

"HE'S MY SON, NOT YOURS!!"

"SAYS WHO?!"

"SAYS ME!"

"SINCE WHEN?!"

Angel tried to get Fat Nuggets again, but Quinn put up a fight, complaining.

"STOP PULLING AT HIM! YOURE GONNA HURT HIM!"

"LET HIM GO!"

"NO! FUCK YOU!!"

"FUCK YOU TOO!"

They glared at each other dangerously and continued to yell and fight a little more, but Angel finally got Fat Nuggets back. He panted a bit then turned soft towards the pig. "Don't worry, daddy's got you." He hugged the pig close to him. "That mean lady tried to take you, but I won't let her no no no." Quinn growled. "Angel, you bum!" She tried to get Fat Nuggets back, but Angel held her back, pushing on her face with one hand while he cooed at the pig. "He doesn't want you! He wants me!" Angel rolled his eyes. "Keep telling yourself that, babe." She hit his hand off her face then rolled her eyes. Angel laid on the bed on his stomach with his legs kicking behind him. Fat Nuggets oinked and sat in front of him.

"It would be cute if he had a sibling," Quinn stated, laying on the bed on her stomach as well and pet the pig. "We could just provide him with a sibling, puppy~" Angel turned her face to him and smirked suggestively. "I bet I could make you let out a real howl." Quinn blushed, looking like her brain just short-circuited, but she then kicked him off the bed.