Chapter 5 - Entrance Exam

10 Months Later

Izuku woke up feeling something wet slide across his cheek. He tried to ignore it a few times until the feeling started getting enthusiastic. Opening his eyes, he saw Itsuka with her tongue out, wearing the collar, leash, and dog ears he had bought her a while back. Her artificial tail wagged excitedly. Izuku had been surprised to learn that were-creatures didn't grow ears and tails when they changed; they just became bulkier and far more aggressive.

"Woof!" she barked playfully.

Izuku looked at her and noticed she was fully clothed in her school uniform, her skirt pushed up from behind because of the tail.

'Not going that far today, I see,' he thought as he greeted her, "Good morning, Itsuka." He scratched her behind the ear, eliciting a blissful moan.

Having a beautiful girl wake him up like that did certain things to the body of a teenage male, but her attire indicated she wasn't up for anything super raunchy this morning. Izuku made a quick trip to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her. He finished making a sandwich and set it down on the floor in front of her, watching as she started eating on all fours like a dog would. He left her be, knowing that dogs hated being disturbed while eating, and made his way to the dining table to eat breakfast with his mom.

"Where's Itsuka-chan, Izuku? She said she'd be waking you up before going to your room," his mom asked.

"I gave her something to eat for breakfast," Izuku replied. "She prefers to be left alone in peace when eating, so I'll get her after I finish eating."

"Oh, I see. Must've been problematic for her during lunch period," his mom commented.

"You don't know the half of it," Izuku said with a smirk, recalling some of their lunchtime activities.

After finishing his breakfast, he quietly returned to the room where Itsuka was staying. The soft morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle glow on the space. He saw her, breakfast finished, sitting on the floor. She looked up with a smile playing on her lips. With a silent understanding, Izuku praised her, "Good girl," while rubbing her belly. After a few minutes, knowing they'd be late otherwise, they ended their play. As per their usual tradition, he grabbed the leash and pulled it so she'd look up at him, then started removing the ears and tail attached to you-know-where. He made a mental note to give her more rewards one of these days.

They made their way to UA to take the Entrance Exam. Izuku had decided to be a Hero first for now instead of a Paladin, since on the surface, it was practically the same. He wasn't yet fully equipped to become a Paladin; it would take him decades to even have enough money to buy the basic armor from the gnomes, and that would still take years to complete, if not decades. If he survived long enough, he planned to use the next few decades to earn enough to support himself. It wasn't like he could continue being a hero forever—eventually, someone would notice that he didn't age.

To avoid any misunderstanding, or in this case, just plain ol' understanding, they agreed that if they departed from the same house, they wouldn't walk too close to each other. Izuku offered to let her go first, but she rejected it, saying being behind him let her watch for any danger targeting him. He let it go because he knew he wouldn't win that argument. Though not before giving her a playful spank on the ass.

With determination pulsating in his veins, Izuku strode toward the towering gates of the prestigious school for heroes, the weight of anticipation hanging in the air. The morning sunlight illuminated the grand facade, and as he approached, a surge of nerves mingled with excitement. Beyond those gates lay the path to a destiny shaped by the upcoming entrance exam, a challenge that would test his mettle and determine the course of his journey toward becoming a hero.