5 ୨ৎ

Felix was positioned laying on the floor shirtless smoking a cigarette. Liana scanned his physique as she sat on his bed.

"So fucking hot." Felix says.

"I know." Oliver agrees as he watches Felix blow the smoke out of his mouth from the window seat.

"You and Anna were really going at it last night weren't youse?" Liana jokingly said. Felix sat up from laying down and looked Liana in the eyes.

"Liana, it was the game, and we are kind of together? Like seriously, sometimes you can't just mind your own business and you always have something to say. But its completely okay when Farleigh and you eat each others faces right?" Felix snapped at Liana. Liana looked at him with distain. Why would he say that?

"Felix.. it was just a joke? Whats wrong with you?" Liana sneered as she grabbed her bag and left the dorm. Oliver always found himself in the middle of things.

"Jesus fucking christ." Felix said and he laid back down taking another drag of his cigarette. Oliver lifted his head and smelt the air.

"Whats that smell? Oh, no. No no no. It's disgusting Felix." Oliver exclaims.

"What? What are you on about?" Felix responds.

"Im cleaning up, only rich people can afford to be this filthy." Oliver quotes.

"Fuck off, stop."

"No, it's gross Felix"

"Oliver I said fucking stop. I'll do it myself." Felix sneers.

"Fine." Oliver says and then continues to leave. Felix puts his face in his hands and grunts.

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

"Well, I knew he could be a wanker sometimes but I didn't think he would be that bad." Colette says as she thinks about it. Liana explained to her what happened earlier that morning while they both sat on Colette's bed.

"I don't know, it was kind of weird. He seemed super mad over the fact that me and Farleigh kissed." Liana said. Colette thought about if Felix liked Liana for a second but she wiped the thought away.

"I needed to talk about that to you. The chemistry was incredible, we cant brush that off now." Colette suggested.

"I know, I feel that even I'm starting to feel it now. It's just that everyone knows him as a player. I don't see myself with someone like that. But at the same time, when we're in private it's like everything is just silent and it's only me and him who exist in the moment. For one point in my life it feels like someone actually sees me and not through me. He brings out little Lia and treats her how she should of been treated." Said Liana with tears in her eyes.

"Then do it."

"Do what?" Liana asked.

"Ask him to the ball! There is absolutely no way he will say no." Colette said.

"I don't know thoughh. It's going to be such a big jump." Liana added.

"Lia. I have noticed how happy you have been recently as you spend time with him. Seeing you happy makes me happy and it reminds me that you are a girl who deserves everything in the world. God I've known you practically my entire life and no one knows us like we know each other. I can see that Farleigh would be good for you and good to you. And if he isn't I'll break every bone in his body." Colette promised.

Liana had tears rolling down her face at this point but Colette was there to wipe them for her.
Liana smiled and gave Colette a warm hug before standing up grabbing her phone to dial Farleigh.

The phone started ringing and Colette gave her a thumbs up with a silly scrunched up face. Liana gave a nervous look back to her.

"Hellooo"

"Hi Farr! Are you busy right now?" Liana asked.

"Not really, why?"

"Well, I kind of have to ask you something"

"And that is..?"

"Well, err.. uhh" Liana hesitated.

"Yes?"

"Is there, by any stupid chance you would want to go to the ball together?"

Farleigh was silent for a couple seconds. Liana gave Colette a worried look.

"You're not going with Colette?" 

"No no, she's already going with someone."

"I see.."

"Yes or a no Farleigh stop dragging it." Liana said with a giggle.

"I say I'll be at your dorm at 7." Farliegh answered.

"Okay, see youu." Liana said as she hung up. She immediately let out a screech and so did Colette. They started jumping around in circles with joy while holding hands.

"You are in for some trouble tonight" Colette said as she bursted out in laughter and so did Liana.

word count: 775