Medieval Times Ren Faire! ⚔️🐇💙🩵💚

Gift for @Coco_is_loco-

Trio stuff Pepito, Tomas and Me

In the middle of nowhere, Alya and Nino run from a werewolf. The werewolf looked a lot like Pepito. He was actually wearing wolf ears and a tail instead of his usual faun ones. The pair run into a nearby medieval festival.

They look at each other and turn their heads. "Look out!" They say in unison. They hit a girl who looked like Lola. She gets up, turns around and puts her hands on her hips. "How dare you show a Nobel lady of the court such disrespect?!" She asked. "Oh man!" Said Alya, "we hit a princess! So Sorry, Your highness!"

Pepito runs in as Alya and Nino flee in terror. He licks Lola on her face and she wipes it off. "Ewww! Pepito! Ugh! Did Chloe send you into this?! COS YOU LOOK HIDEOUS!" She exclaimed. "Back off!" I walk out wearing knight armor as I cross my arms. "Pepito's a legend! Besides, he looks good with those wolf ears."

I pet Pepito as he starts to purr like a cat. "Who's a good little goat?" I said, "who a good little goat?" Pepito still purrs and Tomas comes over with a Cute Magician Outfit. "Chloe? Are you treating Pepito like a cat?" He asked.

I chuckle lightly and respond with a nod. Tomas joins in and everyone around us, especially Alya and Nino clap, applaud and cheer. "Stop!" A middle age woman wearing a pink dress with matching gloves and shoes walks over to the three. 

"Oh no!" Alya said, "Queen Mariana 101! They'll never survive now!" She walks over and slaps the three. "How dare this goat boy?! Scaring away all my peasants?!" She said with a stern tone. "Leave now, and never show your faces here again!" Suddenly, me and Tomas step beside Pepito. She looks on in shock.

"We're not going anywhere!" I said. "Now stay away from our amigo!" Tomas replied, Mariana looks on in shock as Wally Bungler throws a burger at her. "You've been a meanie queenie, Mariana!" He said. "And now, here's a taste of your own medicine! Angry Mob, ATTACK HER!!!"

They start to throw food at her as a soft drink lands on her light greyish blue hair. As the crowd continues to boo and throw more food at her, Lynn throws a paintball at her which covers her face. She suddenly fumes and..."SILENCE!!!" She roared and the whole stops.

"This is no way...TO TREAT A QUEEN! All of you, get out! NOW!" A police man cuffs her. "Queen Mariana 101, you are under arrest for abuse and animal cruelty." They take her to a van and it drives away.

"Nooooo!!!" The Evil Queen wailed as Me, Pepito and Tomas watch in surprise. "Hey, should we just leave help her?" He asked. We all shrug and say, "NAH!"

Shout out to the first one I met, @Coco_is_loco-! This chapter's for you!