Mind Control | ?????????????

Disclaimer: This may be a sneak peak of The City in the Sky.

In a prison cell, a security guard that looks like Veneer guards a cell reading, "Warning: Dangerous Ringleader to ever live." He turns around and check his watch. 

"Oh, 10 o' Clock, Jesters!" He says. "Time to go to bed! See you first thing tomorrow morning at 7am! The warden wants me to wake up at 5 am in the morning for a meeting, so...Goodnight! Don't let the bed bugs bite!"

He gets no answer, and Veneer curiously walks in. "Samix?" He asked looking around. "Kester? Inster? Wester?" He holds a flashlight nervously and checks. "Anybody in here?" Suddenly, the prison door shuts behind him.

"Hey! Let me out! Let me out! Or...or I'll call Velvet and she give you a piece of her mind!" He yelled. "Why would she want to do that?" A British voice asked. He suddenly spots a snow leopard wearing a small Jester crown on his right ear, a white ruffled shirt under a dark red leather vest, black baggy pants and shiny black shoes. 

Veneer looks up to see the other three. They looked like Kit, Wally and Indie, but different. Kit wore a black and pink striped tank top with black pants and mismatched jester shoes. While Indie and Wally wore the same as Kit, except their outfits have different colors. Indie has Purple and Wally has Dark blue.

A hypnotized Velvet lies unconscious on the floor and Veneer gasps. "SIS!" He yells. The snow leopard grins deviously and he and his lackeys walk off. Veneer easily opens the prison cell door, runs to a phone and dials a number.

"Code Red! I repeat Code Red!" He yells. "Velvet's been hypnotized! The Jesters have escaped! SOUND THE ALARM!"

The prison alarm goes off as Veneer continues to shout.

*Feel free to comment me down below and ask some questions about the upcoming book.*