Crossover 2: Whole New Dimensions | Part 1

I decided to do a sequel to the Alphablocks and Numberblocks 2nd crossover episode. It's the same plot as the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2: When Nerds Collide. 

This time, Octoblock, X, Twenty, A and Z. Along with Two, Seven and Eighteen travel to Hot Wheels City to stop Octo Naughty and Professor Rearview from making every day Friday the 13th everyday. 

You're gonna get at least a 2 or 3 parter. Anyways, enjoy it!

____________________________________________

🔥🏎🖤💓💜💙🩵|In Hot Wheels City|🩵💙💜💓🖤🏎🔥

At the Ultimate Garage, Coop holds a Megaphone while Circus Girl holds a clipboard and pencil.

Coop: (Through Megaphone) Alright, Owen. I want you to slowly walk under the ladder and...

Owen walks under it and gets electrocuted, Axel walks over to Coop and folds his arms, a smug expression on his face.

Axle: Way to go, Coop! This whole Friday the 13th thing, (Yelling) IS GETTING US ALL JINXED!!!!

Sidecar: Yeah! We're all going to be jinxed, because of you! And besides, Dash told us to set up the Friday Night Dance, and You, SuperGirlDeyonah, Super Mickey, Clown Owen and Circus Girl are gonna doom us all!

SuperGirlDeyonah: (Snaring at Axle) Okay, just so you know, Spoiler! We're not gonna hurt anyone! Besides, We never did in the first place!

Clown Owen: (Dizzy) Yup! That's true! (Collapses on the floor)

Mac: (Confused) Speaking of, I wonder how CG's friends, The Numberblocks and Alphablocks are doing in their dimension?

Clown Owen: I dunno.

Suddenly, an alarm on the Track Builder sounds off and the Kids run over to it. The screen reveals Professor Rearview going into the abandoned laboratory.

Brights: Oh boy, looks like Professor Rearview is gonna cause more trouble again! Mac, Spark, Coop and CG. You, along with Super Mickey and Super Girl go stop him. While the boys and I help decorate for the party.

Coop: You got it! 

All: Challenge Excepted!

_______________________________________________

🔢 | Numberblocks and Alphablocks Dimension|🔢

In ten's place, One and A hang up a banner that reads, "Happy Friday the 13th, everyone!" Eighteen comes zooming in with two balloons and puts them down. 

Eighteen: (Yelling) HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH, EVERYBODY!

He pulls out a trumpet and plays it. A gets down the ladder and walks over to him.

Alphablock A: You know, I don't like Friday the 13th. 

One: What do you mean, A?

Alphablock A: Well, you see. I don't like breaking mirrors, or walking under ladders, or...(Sees a cat, then sneezes.) Black Cats. Why does Friday the 13th have to happen?

Two: (Thinks, then has an idea) I know! What if we visit Circus Girl in Hot Wheels City?

Seven: Ooh, never heard of that place before! Say, where is Hot Wheels City?

Two: You'll see. To the Magic Home-Mirror! Which is in the Octo Cave!!!

Eighteen: Can I bring my trumpet, please?

Two: I don't see why not.

Eighteen: (Excited) YAY!

Eighteen pulls out the trumpet and blows it again.

_____________________________________________________

🔥🏎🖤💓💜💙🩵| Back in Hot Wheels City|🔥🏎🖤💓💜💙🩵

Outside, The GT Scorcher, The Rodger Dodger, the Baja Jumptruck, the Rainbow Light Roadster, the Triceratruck and the Veloci-Racer stop at the Abandoned Laboratory.

Inside, Mac kicks down the door as Professor Rearview turns around and sees them.

Coop: (Points at Professor Rearview) Game over, Rearview! Whatever you're up to, we're gonna stop you! Just like last time! And the time before that, and the time before that.

Professor Rearview: Well, it's like they always say. If third ain't the charm, then the fourth one is!

Circus Girl: (Whispers) I feel like he's the only one to say it.

Professor Rearview: I heard that! Behold! (Presses a button on a remote control) The Dimensionator!!!! With this device, I, Professor Rearview will travel to multiple dimensions! And I will get away with this, in spite of you, Meddling Brats! (Shakes head) KIDS! I MEAN KIDS! There, I said it!

SuperGirlDeyonah: Well, you aren't gonna get away with this! 

She conjures up throwing stars and throw them at the Professor. He gets hit by most of them, but manages to dodge some. He turns at the back and turns back to the six.

Professor Rearview: (Mockingly) Ha Ha! You missed!

SuperGirlDeyonah: (Smirking) I wasn't aiming at you!

Suddenly, a big cage drops onto him, trapping him inside. He bangs on the bars, angrily.

Professor Rearview: (Angry) HEY! GET ME OUTTA HERE!

Coop: (Folds arms angrily) Sorry, Rearview! You're staying here until the police arrive to take you to jail!

Super Mickey: Come on! If we hurry, we won't miss the Friday the 13th dance!

The Six run off leaving the Professor in the cage. Outside, the Alphablocks and Numberblocks come out of the portal and see the Hot Wheels cars.

(BTW, I'm back! After 4 weeks on Hiatus, I have returned to please my adoring fans!)