Mischief Day Mayhem! 🃏🎭🔎

Plot: Sway Sway and Buhdeuce plan to play pranks on the agents of CLADE, but when a creature case gets involved, they learn that one little trick on mischief day, equals. total. madness!

In the cafeteria, Hazel looks at a sandwich and eats it. "Hey, Haze!" I said, waving to Hazel. "Hey, Chloe!" She said excitedly, "lovely afternoon, ain't it?" I smile and pull a chair out. "You betcha!" I sit on it, and suddenly it makes a fart sound. Hazel looks confused and I blush uncontrollably.

Suddenly, SwaySway and Buhdeuce jump out of nowhere and yell, "HAPPY MISCHIEF DAY!!!" They share a laugh and SwaySway points at me. "Oh man! You were totally blushing out of control!" He exclaimed. "Guess that makes four!" Said Buhdeuce. Cosmo and Wanda appear out of nowhere and Wanda bonks her wand on SwaySway's head. 

"Ah Ah Ah Ah, what do you mean by four?" She asked. SuperGirlDeyonah, Super Mickey and Princess Hannah all step into the CLADE cafeteria. Princess Hannah looks soaked, Super Mickey has a few paint splats all over his suit and face and SuperGirlDeyonah has a tattoo on her forehead reading, "Mischief Day 4Ever!"

"Let me guess," said Hazel, "You three got pranked too?" The three nodded. "Yup!" Pepito appears beside them. "You know, you could just avoid the pranks like I did, and..." Kit comes in and spots the CLADE crest on the table. "Uh, guys. Hate to interrupt the conversation, but..." 

She points at the CLADE crest. "Looks like the director has a new creature case for us!" Said Super Mickey. They drop down into her office and find no one there. "Huh, that's weird." I said, "usually, she turns around and has a creature case for us. But, nothing."

Suddenly, an image of the director is projected through a hologram. She looks like a sock puppet. "Bawk! Hello" Said a fake feminine voice. "I got a new creature case for you and it is urgent!" She presses a button. "Adventure City is in jeopardy! And you know who it is. Right?" 

Buhdeuce raises a finger. "Oonski the Great? Ruthless viking beaver of all time?" The puppet opens it's mouth and it speaks. "No! It is creature case you need to find out! For this mission, SwaySway, Buhdeuce, Kit, Chloe and Princess Hannah and SuperGirlDeyonah will go. Now, goodluck!"

They drop down a chute and R.O.N blasts off into the sky. He arrives in Adventure City and I check on my tablet, "According to my calculations, the signal is coming from over...THERE!" Our view zooms in on a circus tent. R.O.N lands beside the walls in order not to be seen. We all get out and stand by an entrance to the circus tent

"Stand back!" Said Buhdeuce. "I know a thing or two about circuses!" He rings a bell and a trap door opens below them. They slide down a slide and land in a Circus themed room. "Whoa." Said Super Girl. "Where are we?" 

A squawk comes from a cage and Director Scratch waves. "Agents! New guys! Hey, you lot! Over here!" We turn around to see that Director Scratch was in a cage. "Director Scratch?" Asked Kit. "Is that you?" 

She nods. "Someone kidnapped me and put me in some kind of bird cage!" Buhdeuce gasps. "But, we saw the hologram!" He exclaimed, "was that a sock puppet? Or..." Suddenly, a cackle comes from a shadowy area. The figures step out to reveal Sam and Victoria Vance.

"Well, well, well! Your plan worked!" She said. "You brought those meddling kids to us, by using your hyena minion, Zippy!" A hyena with a blue and Black striped tank top, Jester pants, and black and blue mismatched jester shoes, appears onstage and takes a bow. A sock puppet is on his right hand

"Thank you, second boss who is actually a woman!" He said. "I'm classically trained." I cringe. "Now, that's just unnerving!" I said. "Why would you wanna capture her?!" Buhdeuce exclaimed, Sam smirks and holds up a gun with multicolored polka dots on them, "To do this." 

He shoots the director and her outfit turns into a white jumpsuit with blue, pink and purple spots, red clown shoes and a nose, and a redish pink afro mohawk. She throws a pie at SwaySway, he takes it off and shakes the cream away.

Buhdeuce licks it. "Mmmm!" He said, "bubble berry! My favorite!" She starts to jump around and does backflips. The villains watch with glee and SwaySway points at them. "You three won't get away with this!" He said, angrily.

"Yeah, you cwazy man!" Replied Buhdeuce. "Cos there's six of us and only three of you!" Sam puts his hands to his mouth, he responds with a chuckle which turns into mind blown evil cackling. "Oh, you morons are always so silly!" He said. "Who said I was ever alone?" He snaps his fingers and Amber, Zaire and Marigold step out wearing different color tops, Jester pants and shoes.

SwaySway turns to Buhdeuce. "Buhdeuce, there's only one thing left to do!" He said. "What's that, Bap?" He asked, "the one thing hyena Jesters like."

Buhdeuce nods and him and SwaySway jump up with their fists pumped. "L-L-L-L-LEVEL UP!" They turn into Jesters ducks. "Entertainment jester ducks!"

They land in front of the Hyenas as they charge at them, SwaySway eats a banana, swallows it and throws the banana peel on the ground. "Boy, oh boy, Deucy!" He said, "This banana tastes amazing. Maybe, I'll just leave it on the ground over here!" He drops the banana peel on the ground. Zaire and Marigold slip on it and the pair land in the cage. 

Sam scowls and points his fingers. "Amber! Zippy! Get them!" He shouted. "Yes, master!" They said. The two hyenas split up. Amber went after SwaySway, Buhdeuce and Me, while Zippy went after Kit Casey, Princess Hannah and SuperGirlDeyonah!

"We'll stop Zippy, while you guys stop Amber!" Kit shouted. SwaySway gives a thumbs up. I get out my katana shurikens and throw them at Amber, she dodges them and punches SwaySway but he misses. 

Zippy tries to punch Hannah, but she jumps out of the way just in time before she gets hit. Buhdeuce jumps up in the air. "This is for Scratch, and all the things you did!" He yelled, "BOOTY KICK!"

He booty kicks Amber and she lands on the floor next to Zaire and Marigold. "Ouch!" She said, "that hurts!"

SwaySway spots Zippy and holds up a bubble wand. "Time to play a little trick on that hyena!" Just as SwaySway was about to bubble him, Sam spots him and stares angrily, a low growl escapes his mouth.

"So, that's how you wanna play it, huh?!" He said, he pulls out a gun. "Well, I too can play this game!" He shoots magician handkerchiefs at SwaySway, tying him up. The others gasp. "SwaySway!" Exclaimed Princess Hannah. Suddenly, the handkerchiefs tie her up alongside with Me, Buhdeuce, Kit, and Super Girl.

"Hey!" I said. "That's not fair!" 

"It is to me."Sam said smugly. "I do fancy this mischief day, you heroes lost this time!" He cackles and SwaySway turns to me. "Chloe, I'm sorry. If I hadn't gotten so close to Zippy, we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place!" He said with an apologetic tone. I smile at him. "Sway, we all need to have fun in our lives." I said. "But, a little prank goes a long way!"

"Agreed!" Said Princess Hannah, "we forgive you, SwaySway! But right now, we need to stop him." 

"Don't worry, guys!" Said Buhdeuce, "I got this!" He wiggles his arms free from the handkerchiefs and booty kicks the handkerchiefs off of the gang. Sam turns around and watches in shock. "Wha-?! How'd you lot get out?!" He exclaimed. "I always come prepared with a BUH BUH BUH BUH BOOTY KICK!" He kicks the gun out of Sam's hands and Kit smashes it with her mallet. The director returns to normal, her clown outfit disappears and she rubs her head.

"Agents?" She said, "what happened? What was going on?" SwaySway explained that Sam hypnotized her to be his clown servant, Buhdeuce points interrupting the conversation. "Speaking of, SAM'S GETTING AWAY ALONG WITH HIS HYENAS!" 

Sam, Victoria and the Hyenas run out of the tent. Sam shakes his fist angrily, "YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!" He exits the tent.

"He'll get through to himself someday." She said, "But, that's another creature case. Closed!" SwaySway put his hands on his hips. "Well, since mischief day isn't over, I have one thing to say." The director holds out her hand. "Oh, this was unexpected. Put her there, pal!" 

SwaySway shakes the director's hands and gets electrocuted, she laughs hysterically. "I guess mischief day isn't over? No?" 

They all laugh hysterically SwaySway continues to get electrocuted.