Makeup | 🎭💄

(This chapter is for @SleetSkies18! AKA, Snow. Hope you enjoy it!)

It was a normal day at CLADE, everyone was doing their own things as usual. Except...

"COME BACK, SAM!!!" Cubby yelled as Sam runs down the hallway. She holds an eyeshadow pallette on one hand. Sam turns around to face Cubby, his tongue "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!" He shouted. As he ran away, Cubby chases him down. 

Cubby runs after him, but she stops to catch her breath. She spots a water bottle and grabs it. She runs after Sam as he uses his magic to throw a basketball at her, but she dodges. She holds up the water sprayer and sprites Sam with water. He screams and falls to the floor. 

"CUBBY! THERE IS NO WAY I AM PUTTING ON MAKEUP!" He yells. "I am a boy! Not a girl!" Cubby flinches, Kit walks over to her looking confused. "Cubby," Kit asked. "are you trying to put makeup on Sam?" She nods and Kit gives a thumbs up. "Well, in that case. Count me in!" Sam slaps his forehead. "Aww come on!" 

(Two hours later)

Indie comes into Sam and Kit's room and sees Cubby and Kit putting make up on Sam. "Hey, girls?" He asked. "Are you putting makeup on Sam?" The girls look at each other and share a nod, "Can I see him?" 

"Of course!" Said Kit. Indie walks toward him and sees the snow leopard wearing Magenta lipstick, purple blue eyeshadow, pink and red blush, and black eyeliner. Indie looks in utter and complete shock as Sam closes his eyes. 

"You may now laugh." He said. Indie laughs at Sam who rolls his eyes. "You? Wearing make-up?!" He continues laughing and Sam unsheats his claws. He scratches Indie's face and the Honeyguide Bird faints.

Sam gets up and walks away. "Next time when you two put make up on me," he retracts his claws. "I make sure you do not ever again." He looks in a mirror. "Although, to be honest. I like what you did with my face." He said.

And of course, what good is drawing a chapter without drawing Sam with make up? I was too lazy to draw, so I screenshot this and drew it on Infinite Painter. Here it is!

I am so bad at drawing makeup! I am so sorry! 😞😞😞