The Calamity of the Hypnotized CLADE Agents Part 1!

(So, I'm finally doing it. This is the first two parter ever! This is for @Captravels271, @Coco_is_loco- and @SleetSkies18 . This is where Sam finally redeems himself! Enjoy.)

A monorail zooms in the sky. Inside, Buhdeuce jumps excitedly. "Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!" He exclaimed. "I can't believe we're showing our new friends CLADE for the first time!" 

"I know, right?" Super Girl asked. "Everybody's gonna be here! I can't wait!" SwaySway points excitedly. "Here we are!" Clouds part to reveal CLADE and the monorail arrives at a platform. The others get out as I smell the air. "Ah, feels good to be back at CLADE!" Kit and Indie arrive and tackles me into a hug. "Welcome back, CG and her besties!" She said in a warm and friendly tone. 

Four people walk out. "Who is this now?" She asked and SwaySway smiles. "Kit, meet Librity, Ace McDougal, Abby Hatcher and Gai!" 

Librity, a member of the Paw Patrol jumps out and pounces on Kit. "Heya! I'm Librity!" She licks her face and SuperGirlDeyonah chuckles. "Sorry, that's her way of saying hi!" She said. A red hair teen with glasses and braces Hi fives Kit. "Hi! I'm Ace!" He said. "Is he your amigo? Cos you're sure as heck as cool!"

Hugo, a holographic guide for his braces comes out. "Are we there yet? Who's this?" He asked and I sigh. "You go do the hellos." Said Indie, "I'm gonna go find a drink." He walks off. "Is this CLADE?" Asked Abby. "Of course it is!" I said, "This is the Covert League of Animal Detective Experts!" 

"It sounds cool, but still, why anthropomorphic animals?" Gai asked. "Oh!" Said Princess Hannah, "because it's for animals who are detectives! Everybody knows that!" There was awkward silence and Kit breaks it. "So, who wants a tour of CLADE?" She asked. "We do!" The four said in unison.

Meanwhile, inside CLADE. Indie gets a water bottle from a vending machine, he opens it and drinks it. "Hello, bird boy!" A British voice said. Indie spits out the water and sees a hooded figure. "Who are you?!" Exclaimed Indie. "Why are you here?!" 

The hooded figure cackles and snaps his fingers. A second one grabs Indie by the arms, "GOTCHA!" Said a black feminine voice. Indie struggles to break free from her grasp. "Let me go! Crazy Lady!"

He pulls out a silver pocket watch and swings it. "You may be useless," the mysterious figure said. "but you do make an excellent playmate." Indie realises the watch that Owen broke with his mallet and tries to resist, but he swings a pocket watch at the Honeyguide. "You are getting sleepy." He said.

"Try all you want!" Yelled Indie, "But I'm a Honeyguide bird! There's no way I'm gonna..." just as Indie was about to finish his sentence, the figure yelled "Sleep!" Indie falls asleep, unconscious of what's going on. The hooded figure removes his hood reveal a teen boy with slicked back hair wearing a ringmaster costume, he walks toward Indie and snaps his fingers.

Indie's eyes glow purple and he smirks. "What is your order, master?" He pats Indie on the head. "What a lovely playmate you are, welcome to my circus bird boy!" Indie's CLADE uniform transforms into a stereotypical Rockstar outfit he wore during their last encounter.

Kit and the others walk down a hallway, he sees Kit and smirks. He taps his phone and Kit grabs hers, she talks into it. 

"Hello?" Suddenly, she is grabbed by Victoria Vance. "Gotcha! You're coming with me, Fennec Fox!" She drags Kit away and the others turn around. "What the Hey?" Exclaimed Librity, "does this happen on tours?" I shake my head. "No, it does not!"

The teenage ringmaster walked like a sassy person and shows his face. He has red eyes and dark red hair.

"Allow me to introduce myself!" He said as he pulls out a caine. "My name is Alfonso the Amazing! I'm a ringmaster who travels around the world!" Abby recognized the teenage sensation.

"Hold on!" She said, "aren't you supposed to be in your late 30s? You were born on Saturday, July 16th in 1985" He shoves Abby aside and holds a picture of CLADE.

"I wanted CLADE to be a part of my circus!" He said, "But did they accept me?! NO! So then I realized, if CLADE can't be a part of my show, THEN I'LL FORCE THEM TO!"

He blasts them all away with his Caine and they land outside of CLADE. "Where are we?" Ace asked. "I mean, this isn't CLADE." They suddenly see teal smoke coming out from all angles. "Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to the show! Prepare to be amazed at my magical act dazzles you!"

Sam appears in a puff of smoke and the other watch in shock. "Oh my bap!" Exclaimed Buhdeuce. "It's Sam! Let's get that cwazy snow leopard!" They charge at him and he puts his arm up to block their path.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" He exclaimed, "hear me out, please." He pulls out a deck of cards. "I have mended all my ways and reformed myself." He said, the others looked shocked. "Excuse me, what did you say?" Asked SuperGirlDeyonah. 

"You heard me." He puts the cards in his jacket pocket. "I have redeemed myself and given up my villainous magician ways. So, I have no ill will against you!"

Sway Sway wipes his forehead. "Well, glad to see you on our side." He said, Buhdeuce raises a finger. "Wait! We saw this magician guy called Alfonso the Amazing." Said SwaySway. "Yeah!" I said, "He was going to make CLADE a part of his Circus!" 

Sam looks shocked, Abby taps him on the shoulder. "Aaaand, he's brain dead." Librity said sarcastically, "way to break his brain, Circus Girl!" Sam snaps back to normal and looks at us. "I remember everything now." He says, "Come"

We all look at each other nervously, hoping to bring our friends back to their senses and stopping Alfonso once and for all. We all walk behind Sam, hoping to uncover the truth of his past.

To be continued. End of Part the 1st.