Chapter 2- Family Matters

NOTE- At first, I thought the villain of Dante was gonna be a male. I was surprised when I saw his villain as a female in the actual show. I know Dante has no friends (w/o superpowers) in the comics. I came up with a random villain called "Liam" who happens to be the ex-friend of Dante. In the Marvel Rising Ultimate comic, there was a group of people who were Dante's friends but abandoned him in the end. To make it more interesting, Dante happens to be friends with Liam before he gets his superpowers. Sadly, Marvel didn't mention his past life so I made up his background info using my theory.

In the training room,

Doreen was fixing the machine.

Doreen: Here, it's all fixed.

Rayshaun: Wow, I admire your intelligence.

He went close to her.

Doreen: Thanks,

She blushed and both of them stared at each other. But Tippy disturbs them by jumping between them and making noises.

Doreen: Oh yeah, Tippy says we need to think about tomorrow's museum puzzle.

Rayshaun: You're right. But I have a feeling that Hala, Exile, or Sheath escaped from the prison.

Doreen: Maybe it could be someone else...

Rayshaun: So who do you think might break into the museum?

He folded his arms.

Doreen: Let's see...Looks like we have to do some research about the villain tomorrow. You know I got school homework to do.

Rayshaun: I see. I have training homework to do.

Doreen: Training homework? Wow! Captain America is a teacher?

Doreen pointed a gun finger and giggled.

Rayshaun: Yeah, something like that.

He scratched his head in embarrassment.

___________

Meanwhile,

Liam went to the living room and realised his parents always neglected him. They were busy looking for more artefacts to steal. Liam picked up the wristband.

Liam: What's this?

Mr Gray: Don't touch that!

Mr Gray snatched the wristband from him.

Mrs Gray: How about we go to the New York museum?

Mr Gray: That sounds good to me!

Mr Gray left the wristband on his table. Mr Gray and Mrs Gray were busy talking

Mr Gray: Young man, don't touch this. I want you to focus on your studies.

Liam muttered under his breath. Liam grabbed a book and walked upstairs.

Liam: I hate studying...

___________

At night,

Dante was walking in the park and someone called his name behind the wall. To his surprise, he saw his sister, Gabriela. She quickly hugged him.

Dante: Gabby, what are you doing there and how did you know I was here?

Gabriela: Not only did I text you but also I used a private detective. I'm here to bring you home.

Dante: Does my mom and dad know?

Gabriela: Not yet, I hope they will forgive you.

Dante: Then, I won't go back.