Chap 6- The Time Has Come

Note-I know Dante is the underrated male character with Sam Alexander and Rayshaun Lucas. This fanfic story focuses on his character arc. Ofc, it may feel like Scott and Stiles relationship (Teen Wolf). For them, they ended up being friends. But in this case, Dante and Liam will remain an enemy even though they were best friends in the first place. Don't worry, he befriended Kamala and the rest of the secret warriors.

Outside the building,

Squirrel Girl: Looks like he's gonna come here again.

Ms Marvel: Probably, he's going to the museum again.

Ghost-Spider: We could keep an eye on him.

Patriot: Come on! It's our time to shine!

___

Inside the Secret Warriors HQ,

Dante was walking and he saw America Chavez in front of him. They both froze and glared at each other.

America Chavez: Look, stop grabbing other people's attention.

She folded her arms.

Dante: Oh yeah?Then, what about insulting me when I said sorry to you?

Dante folded his arms.

America Chavez: You know, you played with too much fire, chico.

Dante: Whatever chica. Maybe you should learn to be kind.

Dante rolled his eyes savagely.

America Chavez: Excuse me? You know you are being so rude to me.

Dante: Alright, I'll catch Liam by myself because he is my friend!

America: No! I will punch him in prison!

Dante: We will see about that.

Dante and America Chavez teased each other.

___

In the museum,

Liam was breaking the display with his laser. He even went closer to the powerful key.

Liam: Finally, this is what I need!

Liam was about to shoot the laser at the glass display. Luckily Ghost-spider webbed the laser down.

Squirrel Girl: There's no way you're gonna escape from here!

Patriot: We will take you down!

Liam: Oh, it's you guys again! Looks like you're trying hard to find me.

Ms Marvel: Of course and you'll be behind bars!

Liam: Hold on! Where is my beloved friend, Dante, and the punching girl?

Ghost-Spider: Umm...they are busy.

Liam: Good. Looks like it's one vs four. If I win, you guys have to let me steal all this precious stuff in the museum. If y'all win, put handcuffs on me.

Patriot: WHAT THE?!

Ms Marvel: Fine! It's a deal!

Meanwhile,

Dante was looking at the tablet to see whether any secret warriors needed help. America Chavez was staring into space. He saw many superhero icons in the museum.

Dante: Looks like all of them were dealing with Liam.

America Chavez: Really?

She moved closer to him.

Dante: I guess they were having a great time without us...

America Chavez You're right. Kamala keeps telling me that I must believe in myself.