Chapter 4- The Troublemaker

Note- I saw the sneak peek of Playing With Fire where they will focus on Inferno and America Chavez. I thought the idea of making them have a conflict. I got inspired by Spider-man ATSV where Gwen was crying when Miles said she shouldn't have come to see him. I'm thinking of putting this for Kamala and Dante.

In Hamiton Park,

Liam was walking in the open space where there were no people.

Liam: My parents always abandon me because I am useless.

Suddenly, someone shouted at him.

Ms Marvel: Stop right there!

Ghost-spider and Ms Marvel appeared behind him.

Liam looked at the other side. Inferno, Squirrel Girl, America Chavez, and Patriot standing around him.

Liam: What are you guys doing there? You know you're wasting time.

Squirrel Girl: Oh yeah? What about you stealing those precious artefacts from the museum?

Liam: That's for fun!

His eyes where widened when he saw Inferno.

Liam: No way, it's Dante.

Inferno: It's really you. I can't believe you would do this.

Liam: Maybe you will have fun if you join me.

Squirrel Girl: Umm...what's happening?

Patriot: I don't know what is happening.

Ms Marvel: Okay, that's enough! Inferno, you're with us!

Ms Marvel Pulled Inferno's wrist and brought him to the secret warriors.

Liam absorbed the electric power from the lamp pole and blasted the electric wave at them. The secret warriors dodged. Ghost-spider shoots web at him but Liam blasts a powerful electric wave at her. She knocked down on the floor.

Squirrel Girl ran toward him with her punch but he quickly used an electric strike to shoot her. America Chavez gave him a big punch and he was knocked down. He got up quickly and sent an electric wave to America Chavez. Luckily, she dodged. Patriot shoots him with the shield and Ms Marvel punches him with a giant hand. Liam was hit by the wall. Inferno was bout to send flames to him. Liam dodged it.

Ms Marvel: Seriously? You look like a weirdo to me.

Liam: Oh really?

Liam was about to stun Ms Marvel with his electric power. Inferno threw a fireball at the electric shock, causing a massive explosion. Liam escaped. Everyone was on the floor.

Squirrel Girl: Where did he go?

Patriot: We will still track him down.

Ms Marvel: Umm...guys? Where is Inferno and America Chavez?

Ghost-spider: They must have gotten away.

Liam was trying to escape to the other side but he was being stopped by America Chavez and Inferno. She was about to punch him and he grabbed her fist.

America Chavez: What do you think you're doing?

Liam: Trying to prove I am better than you!

Inferno: Leave her alone!

Liam: Aww... I bet your girlfriend is jealous of you for saving her.

Liam teased.

Inferno: What?! I don't even have a girlfriend!

America Chavez: Are you insane? You both were acting like couples over the past months.

Inferno: No, we're not couples!