neighbors 2, quinn hughes

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 ❪ hockey imagines ❫
❝ we found wonderland. ❞
    © 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ -danify ゚𐦍༘⋆

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

in which [y/n] and quinn
have their first date

s.her reader |  fluff  | romantic

You stood in the middle of the hallway. Your palms felt heavy and butterflies crowded your stomach. After getting ready for three hours (showering, extra shaving, lotion, perfume, makeup, and making sure Maya didn't smell like a wet dog) you were slightly ready for your date with Quinn.

You've been standing in the hallway for almost half an hour. Pacing back and forth as you fiddled with the charm bracelet that hugged your left wrist.

Maya sat beside Quinn's door. She was glancing at you with a mixture of concern and annoyance. There was a heavenly aroma seeping through Quinn's apartment door. Whatever he made was practically calling out both yours and Maya's names.

Taking a breath, you slowly knocked on the door. The faint music coming from the other side was silenced completely. You could hear footsteps shuffling in the direction of the door. You took a quick step back and smoothed out the mini skirt that hugged your hip. 

At the sound of the lock snapping and the door opening, your head instantly popped up.

Quinn stood just a few steps away from you, looking extremely handsome. He wore a white button-up shirt that was only buttoned to the middle of his chest, leaving a reveal of skin to catch your eye. To pair with the shirt, he wore grey dress pants and black dress shoes. His hair was styled in its usual way but you could tell he had recently washed it. His face was clean and shaved (not completely, allowing the stubble of hair you found yourself loving to show).

"You look. . . wow." You breathe out.

A shade of pink-tinted Quinn's cheeks as he grinned at your compliment. "You look absolutely beautiful." He says which makes you smile and look down out of shyness.

Maya barked. She jumped up and landed against Quinn's torso. Her tail wagged rapidly when he brought a hand to scratch behind her ear. You rolled your eyes at Maya's antics. She had grown to love Quinn's presence.

"Here, come inside." Quinn steps to the side as he pulls open the door.

You follow his instructions and walk through, Maya following right after you.