𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

➤ 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤

➤ 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤.

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒, away from curious prying eyes. From demons, shapeshifters to gods, they all wondered the earth, all in search of one thing. They stalked and killed, always on the hunt for their next victim.

The people who would be left to collect those hysterical victims, were reapers. Reapers were born to help humans find peace after their death, and in turn stop them from turning into angry spirts. Honestly, they didn't get enough credit.

Reapers were known for their level headedness, their calm demeanour due to their job they'd seen it all. From a little blood and gore to people missing half their bodies. Although unlike most Reapers, one in particular couldn't stand to see it. It made her want to projectile vomit, if she were being completely honest.

That certain reaper, didn't fit the usual criteria. Amaia, who was named after the honour of accepting death and moving onto the next chapter, was said reaper. She'd never been your usual reaper, something none of the others liked.

Amaia was always up for a chat no matter if you were a monster or not. Hey, demons always had the hottest gossip! Something that was abudently clear when meeting her, was that the girl seemed to struggle with keeping her mouth shut. She'd make the most outrageous and totally inappropriate jokes at the wrong time. And God, did she make their ears bleed.

For the Reapers, Amaia reminded them of why they never spoke to one another. She was like birth control but for Reapers.

The conflict that began to arise between that pissy yellow eyed demon and a pair of troublesome brothers was only growing. With news of his reapers being used as pawns, their part time boss knew something had to be done.

With the amount of responsibilities he had, with him being death's replacement and all. He couldn't go himself, his reapers needed him. If he couldn't go, then he'd send someone else. Someone who'd been needing a change of scenery - something she'd always brought up whenever he was around - popped into his mind.

Amaia - Not only would she be absolutely thrilled about finally getting out and about, but the reapers wouldn't have to deal with her either. Which in turn made his life a hell of a lot easier without having to hear their constant complaints about her.

Poor little Sam and Dean, now it was their turn to put up with her. At least they wouldn't see or hear her, she'd be as silent as a mouse. Well, that was the plan anyway...