𝟏𝟎. 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍?

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃, occasionally stopping to see the odd 'friend'. But, this? A reaper-slash-stalker, following them around like a lost child? It was all too much, especially for the eldest brother whose temper was as easy to tick off as a toddler on a sugar rush.

But luckily, by the time Amaia had appeared in the backseat of the impala, the brothers were about seven minutes out from their destination. Meaning the awkward silence that had so quickly fell between them, wasn't going to last long. Nor the odd glances that Sam would throw in the mirror towards Amaia, something Dean hadn't ignored.

"We're gonna go ask the, uh, Sheriff some questions" Sam announced, his body twisting back towards the backseat of the car. As the three of them sat uncomfortably in the Impala, outside the police station.

Amaia nodded, opening her mouth - but before she could say anything, Dean interrupted her. "Stay here" Dean ordered, leaving no room for arguments, pushing the door open next to him - he sent Amaia one last warning look, before jumping out.

Watching as the eldest Winchester slammed the door shut behind him, Amaia turned back to Sam. Her face pulled up into an unimpressed scowl, "I'm not waiting here, you oversized tree. Peeping over the window like some dog on a hot day." Her voice was stern, as her eyes bored into his.

For a moment, Sam stayed silent, his gaze travelling from the girl, to his brother who'd began to head towards the police station, almost marching. Clearly, he wasn't keen on the whole teaming up with the dark side. Then, after a short pause, he turned back to Amaia, sighing. "Just stay here. It's better for all of us if you do" Sam reasoned, shrugging at the glare Amaia had sent him.

It was true, plus it would save him from a whole lotta complaints by Dean. He wasn't pleased about Sam's decision, something he'd made abundantly clear already. With the countless scowls and grunts he'd made on the drive down.

Ever the sensible person, Amaia grumbled. "How am I supposed to prove my innocence if I'm on car arrest?" Her eyes narrowed into splits, she hoped this would convince him to let her out. It wasn't like she actually had bad intentions, anyway! She was just looking out for herself, not that he knew that anyway.

Sam rolled his eyes, before falling silent. As the back of his shaggy head faced Amaia once more. His back arched as he lent forward, digging through the piles of disregarded papers scattered across the dashboard. Finally, he'd landed on whatever he'd wanted to give to her, as a small smile slipped onto his lips. One that disappeared just as fast as it had came, once his body twisted back to Amaia.