𝟐. 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐆

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

"𝐀𝐈𝐑" Amaia gasped, as she awaited to scramble out the car. Although her rush for fresh, breathable air had to be held off for a moment as she waited for Sam and Dean to begin walking towards the bar. So, she could subtly squeeze out the car whilst they weren't looking. She was still doing this whole secret agent thing, remember?

The entire drive had been the most unpleasant thing she'd ever experienced. Or, well second. But first for dramatic effect. Now, Amaia may not have known a lot about cars but she was pretty certain they weren't meant to stool every so often. Or leave a cloud of smoke behind every time the car reached a halt, making them look like wannabe magicians.

By the time Amaia actually fell out the car, Sam had gone around the side of the seemingly empty bar, searching for some sort of life. "Hello? Anybody here?" He called out, eyebrows scrunched in confusion. Maybe they'd gone to the wrong place, he wondered, trying to peep through the boarded up windows.

"Hey, did you bring the, uh-" Dean questioned, as he peered into the window on the door.

As Amaia's eyes drifted around the building they'd ended up at. She couldn't help but notice how run down it was. Windows were boarded up, glass seeping out of them. The rest of the place was made out of wood that seemed to be nearly as old as her. Radom bits and pieces were disregarded around the place, those being the only things that could pass as decoration.

Instead of adding her running commentary, Amaia walked around the building, searching for any sort of danger that could be present. "- of course" Sam replied, already knowing what Dean meant. Soon throwing something Amaia couldn't quite catch towards Dean.

The brothers shared a quick glance, before Dean pushed open the broken door. Not giving a thought to the potential danger waiting inside. "What the fuck? Do neither of you care for safety?" Amaia hissed, as soon as the creek of the door filled her ears. "Obviously not" she grumbled, as she caught up sight of them just as they stepped through the door.

Flinging the rusty door open, Sam stepped through the freshold - following swiftly after Dean, Amaia not far behind. As the three closed the door, all that could be heard was the buzzing of insects. As lights flickered behind them, "this isn't a murder scene, nope. Not at all" Amaia mumbled, her eyebrows drawn together as she began to walk around the room. Trying her hardest to avoid any creekimg floorboards.

The two brother behind, soon followed. As they wondered further into the bar, eyes falling on the abandoned cigarettes filling an ashy glass tray. Walking towards the bar, their eyes caught sight of a still man, who laid carelessly on the pool table. "Hey, buddy?" Sam called out, uncertainly. What if he was dead?

Amaia squeezed past the brothers, towards the dead like man sprawled out in front of them. "You dead?" She whispered, coming to a stop next to the pool table. When she received no response, she pulled her finger out and poked his flushed cheeks.