𝟔. 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐁 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑. When the two brothers had thought they'd figured out who the Rakshasa was, Dean had declared that he was going hunt down the brass dagger, whilst Sam searched Coopers trailer for bedbugs. This left Amaia in an awkward position, she hadn't a clue which one to go with. Both of their jobs sounded die-able.

Which was how Amaia had ended up two timing the brothers. She'd came up with a plan, where she'd accompany Sam until he checked the bed, then disappear off to Dean. Pretty smart if you asked her. She just had to pray Dean wouldn't try and get killed whilst she was away.

"I hate when you two split up" Amaia ranted, as she and Sam snuck into Coopers trailer. "It's so annoying. Like, everyone says you guys have codependency issues. So, why on earth are you leaving each other alone when it gets dangerous?" she continued to complain, coming to a stop next to Coopers bed, her eyes trained on Sam, as if she were waiting for him to respond.

The least he could've done was send her an understanding smile.

Coopers trailer was fairly nice for a little satan spawn. The dishes that were just shoved in the sink weren't all too clean nor looked as if they'd been washed in days, but at least there weren't bugs crawling out of his bed!

Sam slowly lent down, before pulling out his pocket knife that was wedged in his back pocket. Without looking around, he began to shuffle all the disregarded blankets onto one side of the bed, giving him a clear view of the mattress.

Feeling the presence of another person, Amaia's eyes reverted away from Sam and around the dark trailer. "Uh, Sam. You've got a friend" Amaia nodded over towards Cooper, who stood tall with his shoulders raised protectively.

Just as Sam was about to cut the mattress, Amaia quickly lent over, giving his shoulder a small nudge, in hopes it would make him look up. It did, as his head shot up, though a gun cocked behind him. His head snapped towards the sound, he'd been alone a second ago, or so he thought. When he turned around, he was met with Cooper pointing a rather large gun at his face, a rifle.

Not the face.

"What do you think you're doing?" He questioned, his voice steady. His gun rested steady against his bare arms, his hair looked rather dishevelled from a hard day at work.  After all, he didn't need to worry, he was the one with a gun wedged between his fingers.

"Uh, nothing. This isn't what it looks like" Sam sprouted out, rapidly searching for the best way to escape, his eyes landing on the door he'd only just broken in through. He slowly nodded towards himself, an act of reacurance.

The brunette woman who stood protectively next to him, caught the look, soon catching onto what he was thinking of doing. So, she slowly began to move forward, growing closer to Cooper. In turn, blocking his aim at Sam. "Run then, beanstalk" Amaia instructed him, stopping in front of the gun.