𝟖. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀 𝐘𝐄𝐓. After spending the rest of the day trying helplessly to think of a way to get Sam and Dean off of her case, Amaia had came to one conclusion. She needed to scare them straight. Or at least something like that.

The two brothers had ended up finding a dingy motel to stay at for the night. Whist they tried to figure out ways to get that girl off their backs. Figuring it probably wasn't safe to bring her back to Bobby's. Though, they hadn't known she'd been with them since their father had died. Meaning she'd been to Bobby's. Idiots.

Inside the motel, Sam sat on an old mouldy chair, his laptop resting on the table as he researched potential creatures their stalker could be. Whilst Dean sat on the bad he'd claimed, sprouting out different theories about her.

Whilst they bounced ideas off of one another, the woman in question stood in the middle of the room. Just listening to all the bizarre things they came up with. An odd looking smile crept onto Amaia's features, it was only an odd one due to constantly trying to act natural. By trying to frown it away. However, soon enough Amaia remembered what she'd came to do and it wasn't to laugh at all of the Winchesters wacky ideas. So, she teleported herself next to Sam's laptop, shutting it with a light flick.

The sudden action caused Sam to yank his hands away, pulling them away just before they could get squished between his now laptop. Without thinking Sam jump out of his seat. "She's here" he yelled toward Dean. Eyes wide, as his gaze chasing around the room looking for any signs of her.

"What?" Dean raved, eyes snapping towards his brother. Though he quickly caught on to what he was on about, leaning back onto his bed. Pulling out the gun he always kept hidden beneth his pillow. "Where?" He asked, urgently. Standing, as he aimed his gun around the room.

Amaia just laughed for a moment, sitting on the bed next to Dean's. Arms rested behind her, pushing her up. Humans. They always were so easy to spook. "Here" She let out in a sing song tone. Both Sam and Dean's heads snapped towards the sudden voice, both now being able to see her.

Sam quickly pulled out his gun from his back pocket, though his gaze never shifted from the woman who causally sat besides them. Aiming the weapon right at the girl, who just smiled innocently up at them. "Put those down, guys. I come in peace" she laughed, covering her mouth with a hand. She just took a moment to laugh at the wide eyed expressions she'd caused.

Eyes narrowing into slits, "Who are you?" Dean demanded strongly, his gun still waving at Amaia. Though, she wasn't scared. Instead she just sighed, before disappearing once more.