𝟕. 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐘

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. There are many things that went into making a person, good and bad. Lying, laughter and decisions. All apart of being you. However mistakes often shifted and sculpted the way a person was seen. It wouldn't matter whether they'd known you for years, or centuries. A single mistake could tarnish relationships, and opinions.

It was much like the story of Adam and Eve, a single apple changed their future, and the future of all this that came after them. Which would be a whole lotta lives, by the way.

Now, Amaia, her mistake may not have been so drastic. However she knew others wouldn't see it that way. She'd fucked up, big time. So, as she sat still, her back as straight as a pin in the backseat of their impala, there was no inch of her wanting to stay in that carnival, not a figber. She was glad to be ridden of that place, especially after what had just happened.

Her stomach twisted and turned, a minuscule of the pain she suspected she'd soon feel when her life was sucked out from her soon shell of a broken body. Her eyes glanced between the two brothers, they hadn't said a word, only sharing glances with on another. A silent conversation, Amaia assumed.

Unlike popular belief, Sam and Dean weren't stupid, not always. They knew if this mysterious woman had found them earlier then there was a possibility she was still with them. Plus, the hairs that stood up on the back of Sam's neck hadn't disappeared, something he'd assumed was because of her. So, they'd silently came to an agreement to not say anything. Waiting until they were in a more busking place, where their whispers weren't the only thing that could be heard.

The Roadhouse.

"Stupid, stupid idiot" Amaia angrily mattered to herself, bringing a hand up to rub her face. "Now those fuck-buckets know you're here. They've stopped talking! Dean never stops talking!" She rambled, the nerves creeping up her spine. She knew she'd get caught, sooner or later. Reapers were everywhere, had ears everywhere. It was only a matter of time until Anubis showed up and disintegrated her.

Amaia couldn't blame him, either. She'd failed a job, Reapers knew what came next after that. Though, that wasn't the only thing flying around Amaia's whirlwind mind. Tessa. Through all of this, Amaia hadn't forgotten about Tessa.

How could she have? The look on her face was enough to bring shivers down one's spin. But, Amaia couldn't focus on that long, not when Dean had pulled into a turn, the Roadhouse soon coming into view.

"Shit."

For the first time since they'd left the carnival, Sam spoke up. "You think they'll mind us coming back here?" He asked, causally. His hand reaching to turn down the booming music that flooded through the radio down.