𝟑. 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍. Whilst in the bar, Sam had caught sight of a folder hidden between several bottles of alcohol, one filled with various cases of suspected supernatural crimes. He'd soon offered his and his brothers assistance, much to the dismay of Dean. Which was how the three supernatural hunters - one being of supernatural descent - ended up on their way to a carnival.

Amaia was absolutely thrilled about the thought of finally being able to stretch her legs somewhere fun and exciting. Well, so she thought. She'd forgotten just how much trouble those boys got themselves into. "I've never actually been on any rides before. So I really wanna try that big circle thing" she gushed to the two boys sat in front of her. She lent between where Sam and Dean resided, peeking her head between them. "Well, I guess I've seen it. Because y'know people die on those things. But I can't die, so it's fine!"

The Reaper couldn't keep her excitement at bay. Which was clear enough by her talking to two men who weren't even aware of her presence. Though, her excitement hadn't seemed to rub off on the brothers. One silently drove, occasionally nodding to the music and letting out small mumbles to the lyrics. Well, it was more like noise in Amaia's opinion. Then the other held a dim torch light to a scrambled piece of paper. Which held information about the case they'd picked up dotted around it.

"Y'know one time someone died on the-"

Amaia's ramble was cut short when Dean let out a huff, his eyes not leaving the road. "You've got to be kidding me, killer clowns?"

"- shorty, I was talkin-"

"Yeah, he left the daughter unharmed and killed the parents. Ripped them to pieces, actually" Sam responded monotonously to Dean, eyes not leaving the paper as he continued to read from it. His voice growing more disgusted as his eyes drifted further down the page.

"Right, this is really starting to piss me off" Amaia grumbled, narrowing her eyes at the brothers. Instead of hitting them for being so stupid, letting out a huff, she slowly shifted back into her seat. Sure, she knew they weren't intentionally ignoring her but man it still pissed her off.

Finally taking his eyes off the road, Dean turned to Sam, skeptical. "And this family was at some carnival that night?" Okay, so maybe Dean wasn't sure about this whole killer clown thing. Sammy did have a slight fear of them. Slight being an understatement. So maybe it was just his fears getting the best of him.

"Right"

"Right, the Cooper Carnival" Sam informed him, unbothered by Dean's attitude towards his theory of a killler clown.