𝒮𝒶𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 ⅔

The day had started. Hertzo was at home, preparing to depart to the shop and finish orders.

Today, she wore a dark red swing dress with black stockings that came up to her knees, with black flats.

Her outfit was perfect, although it reminded her of Alastor. Which made her ooze more. Everything about Alastor made her stomach fill with butterflies.

She came to her mirror, taking a look at her hair before brushing it, and putting on some light makeup. Just to make sure she looked presentable. After all, she was going to see Alastor.

Yes, they just met. But it was clear, they felt something for each other. The way he would look at her, and how soft she got around him.

She felt interlinked to him. She just.. didn't know how.

The home was silent, Henry and Sheila had already left for the shop. Leaving her home alone, with her thoughts.

But all she could think of was Alastor. His creamy brown hair, his beautiful smile, and those hands.

As she continued getting ready for the day, she turned on her radio, tuning it to the specific station that Alastor spoke on. She had caught it at the perfect timing, hearing Alastors voice speaking cheerfully.

"I personally believe that every woman deserves love. Especially those who do good deeds for others. That reminds me of a young lady I met yesterday. She was beautiful, breathtaking. One could say I fell for her! I happened to be visiting a coffee shop, when a young woman had stopped to speak to me about her shop, informing me of her shop sales going on for Mothers Day. I spoke to her for a moment, then she walked up. This young woman was the mother of this girl. I could see the resemblance, they were both absolutely stunning! This young lady has been helping her mother and father with the floral shop they ran. She created several arrangements, and while I visited this shop, I just couldn't resist! I bought 3 arrangements. Thankfully, I am able to see her today. This young lady has truly taken a spot in my head. I cannot stop thinking about her.-" Alastor went on the situation yesterday, speaking quickly and briefly.

Hertzo couldn't help but giggle, and listen to what he had to say about her. All the compliments made her gush and ooze with pure love.

"-Now! About some recent news. Ever since the slow cra-__ d-_—"

Hertzo's radio began to crackle and tune in and out of the radio station. "For heavens sake.." She turned the tiny switches, attempting to fix the issue. But, no chance. The radio had gone out, so now she was in complete silence once more.

It wasn't a huge deal, after all she was about to leave for the shop. She gathered her things, and left her room. Seeing her home, decorated head to toe with dried arrangements in many places.

She then spotted her cat, Husker. She walked over, sitting down on her knees where Husker was laying down in a chair, sleeping.

Hertzo smiled, before lightly brushing her hands over Husker's soft fur. Being careful not to wake him up.

After she pet him, she stood up and left her home. Locking the door behind her, and walking through the brightly lit day. Seeing little ones playing in the streets, adults working in the garage, or reading papers.

As she walked by, she noticed the young teenagers waving at her. Calling her name. She smiled, and waved back before one ran over to her.

"Are you going to play with us today?" One of the girls asked eagerly, awaiting my answer. "No, I'm sorry. I have some work to do. Another day, I promise."

The rest of the girls ran up, hearing my rejection, they frowned. The first girl sighed, "Pinky promise, another day?" She asked with a shaky voice.

As if she was about to cry.