It will get better before it gets worst

Hey guys, hope you like this one a happy one for this one thanks for 927 views I really appreciate it and love you all so much anyway enjoy. :)
TW:ED

Saturday morning

Charlie's POV:
I woke up and notice that my noise cancelling headphones are not on my ears I can hears these loud annoying noise I got them and put them on.

I go downstairs and see that mum isn't here she left a note saying.

I left some breakfast in the fridge Charlie eat it I don't want your little attention thing still going on it's need to stop.
~Jane

I can't believe it she said that she never understand how much it means it's so annoying having a parent like that I grab my breakfast and put it in the bin wash the plate and put it in the cupboard.

I get my shoes and go to Nick house I kinda forgot to text him I got my favourite fidget and grab my coat since British weather is shit and off I go.

I arrived I hesitated of ringing the doorbell and then I did and Sarah answered the door she said "hello my darling how are you" I say "I'm fine thanks Sarah sorry for coming here unannounced" she says "not a problem darling your here anytime" I nod and say "thanks"

I drop my coat on the coat hanger and still have my fidget and noise cancelling headphones on me and I'll go upstairs and knock on Nick's door he says "come in" I enter and Nick jumps up and kisses me and says "what are you doing here I missed you" I say "sorry if I came here unaccounted I just wanted to see you and Nellie" he smiles and says "of course you care about Nellie" I smile and say "I missed you to"

Nick's POV:
I love Charlie so much I don't know what I would do without him he is so cute and it doesn't matter that he has a disability I call it as a superpower and he's just the best and he's here in my house.

We're on my bed his head is on my chest and I say "you tired" he says "mhm" I say "you can take a nap if you want to" he nods and after 30 seconds he's asleep I play with his curls.

Around 10 minutes later he's stiring I say "hello beautiful" he blush he says "how long was I asleep for" I say "you were asleep for 10 minutes" he groans and says "10 minutes is that it" I laugh and say "it's okay char your sleeping here anyway for the weekend" he smiles and says "yes it will be better then my fucking stupid mum"

I was shocked I know Jane has some big problems with Charlie's eating I say "has something happened home again" he nods and he says "she left me a note and it said she left some breakfast in the fridge Charlie eat it I don't want your little attention thing still going on it's needs to stop"

I was raging how can Jane talk about Charlie like that it's so unacceptable how can a mum do that it's so stupid and no point of doing anything who did.

I say "it's not true char your so brave even though you have mental health issues it's doesn't matter you are getting better" he says "yea I know it's just that my mum is like bringing my emotions bad again I know that I have depression and OCD also I have autism but that's me" my eyes started watering Jane has effected Charlie so much and it's unfair and not fair.

I say "it's okay char have you eaten" he shakes his head I say "come on let's get something to eat" he nods we go downstairs and see that my mum got us a cup of tea and got some plain pasta for Charlie.

Charlie says "thanks Sarah" mum says "it's no problem darling I know it's one of your safe foods so it's no problem" we go and sit on the kitchen chairs and Charlie starts eating mum made me some tacos and I start eating them we finish eating and Charlie eats it all I say "I'm so proud of you" he smiles.

Charlie's POV:
I just ate my whole plate and probably because I haven't ate breakfast this morning or lunch but it's getting better each time and Nick says "I'm so proud of you" I smile and say "can we go upstairs I want to beat you at Mario kart" he says "ohhh do you" he smirks I say "yes rugby lad" he says "OI gay nerd"

I say "excuse me" we laugh and we go upstairs we set up Mario kart and after a few rounds Nick given up he says "how can you win every time you such a cheater" I say "excuse me you can use any excuse but it won't work with me" he sign and kisses me I say "ohh is that what you wanna do make out" he says "if you want to you don't have to if you don't" I shut him up by kiss him.

I say "yes I want to you big idiot" we make out for 10 minutes and then we watch a movie and I feel my eyes start to shut.

Hey guys, hope you guys like this part and I can't believe this book is getting so much support and I love you all so much. Xx :)
~Josh 940 Words