First day of half term

Hey guys, new part thanks for 1.23K I really appreciate it and love you all so much also sorry for not posting on Friday.

Nick's POV:
I wake up and see Charlie laying on my chest it's the first day of half term and I want to spend it with Charlie every day until we go back to school I mean his mother doesn't even care about him what is normal because Tori takes care of him and Oliver.

He likes it when I play with his curls when he asleep even though he can't see me doing it but it's cute to see it in that way Charlie doesn't wear his noise cancelling headphones for sleeping because he wears them for the day what is meh but he can good while I was thinking Charlie is starting to stir and that means he waking up.

I say "good morning" he says "good morning" he puts his noise cancelling headphones on and says "what are we doing today" I say "maybe we could go to the beach or go bowling with the Paris squad" he starts stimming at the ideas he says "yesss I want to go bowling and see the Paris squad" I laugh.

We get out of bed and Charlie goes into the bathroom to do his morning routine and I go downstairs to talk with my mum she sees me and says "good morning Nicky any plans for today" I say "morning mum yes I'm taking Charlie to the bowling alley and playing with the Paris squad" she says "that's seems like fun Nicky I got some breakfast out for Charlie cause I know what he likes" I smile and say "thanks mum"

Charlie's POV:
I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen and see that Sarah has put some cereal out and of course Sarah knows what I like for breakfast and I say "thanks Sarah" she says "no problem darling it's my pleasure" I take the bowl and start eating.

I finish breakfast and Nick says "I'm so proud of you char" I say "thanks Nick" I go into the kitchen and wash my bowl and get some fresh orange juice for me and Nick and I go back to the living room.

I give Nick his fresh orange juice he says "thanks char" I say "it's no problem Nick" he smiles and drinks his orange juice and we go upstairs to get change I go into the bathroom to get change and I come out and see Nick sitting in the bed already dressed he sees me and smiles and says "why are you staring" I say "what I wasn't staring" I blush and he says "umm yea sure char" I go over to him and kiss him.

He kisses me back and says "is that what you wanted" I say "maybe" he says "you could of asked" I say "yes but I was scared to" he says "char don't be scared to kiss me" I nod and I grab my phone and a fidget and we go downstairs and we get our shoes on and we go into the back seat since Nick likes to be next to me in the car Sarah takes us to the bowling alley.

We arrive and I say "thank you Sarah" she says "no problem darling I'll be here when you guys finish" Nick says "thanks mum" we see Sarah pull of and we start walking we get inside and see the Paris squad Elle runs up to me and hugs me and says "I miss you" I say "I miss you to Elle" we smile and I hug everyone else we go inside and get to our area and we put our names in and start playing.

The first game ended and Nick one by 1 point from Elle she says "what how are you so good at this Nick" he says "talent" I say "he just doesn't want to lose because he a sore loser" everyone laughs we play the second game and this one was closer then ever but Elle won that one she says "yess I win beat that Nick" everyone laughs again we say our goodbyes and get into Sarah's car she says "how was it" Nick's says "it went great to see the Paris squad again and I won a game and Elle won a game" she says "of course you and Elle are competitive then ever" me and Sarah laughs and we get back to Nick's house.

We go inside I went straight upstairs and get some clean PJ on and I go into the bathroom to get changed and I come out and Nick must be back downstairs and their some plain pasta out I say "thanks you Sarah" she says "no problem darling" Nick says "where my thank you" I say "thank you Nick" I sit and eat it all Nick says "I'm so proud of you" I say "thanks" Nick's has his lunch and we go upstairs and put a movie on Nick's laptop and I lay my head on Nick's chest and eventually I fall asleep.

Hey guys, hope you like it sorry for not posting been busy with college and I love this book and hope you have a great day or night wherever you are but love you all so much. Xx :)
~Josh 901 Words