Table of contents

SMUT WARNING

(Each chapter is completely independent from the others, EXCEPT for chapters 8 and 9. Therefore, you can read them in the order you'd like.)

Chapter 1: ꜱʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ. Your ex-girlfriend keeps calling you until Natasha and Wanda decide to take care of it (following the TikTok trend).

Chapter 2: ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ | ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ. Sometimes old friendships aren't what they seem to be... what happens when you find out the feeling is reciprocal?

Chapter 3: ᴍʏ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ | ᴄᴀʀᴏʟ. A new recruit makes some hard feelings come back. But maybe this new person is only there to help...

Chapter 4: ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ | ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ. She ran away and left me behind. Trapped. I had one mission : find her and kill her. But what happens when feelings get in the way?

Chapter 5: ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʀɪᴘ | ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ. What happens when a damage teenager catches feelings for the person who saved her life? And what if that person happens to be her literature teacher?

Chapter 6: ᴘᴜɴɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ɢᴀᴍᴇ | ɴᴀᴛᴀꜱʜᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ. Maria calls you, completely wasted and asks you to met her at the club. Once there you make the most unexpected encounter that'll change your entire plans for the night.

Chapter 7: ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | ɴᴀᴛᴀꜱʜᴀ. When you started high-school, you met Natasha Romanoff and instantly fell in love with her. What happens when those feelings you buried deep inside come back to the surface?

Chapter 8: ᴘᴏᴘᴄᴏʀɴ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ | ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ. Going back to your former school is not something you're particularly excited about. However, your feelings change when you realise that your former teacher Miss Romanoff will be there. Will the fact that you aren't her student anymore impact your relationship?

Chapter 9: ɪᴄᴇ ꜱᴋᴀᴛɪɴɢ | ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ. After your special encounter with your teacher at your former school, you run into her while ice skating with your friends. The alluring woman has an effect on you that even you can't understand.

Chapter 10: ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ | ᴍᴀʀɪᴀ. After working two summers in a row in the same coffee shop, and developing an intense crush on one of your coworkers, you're nervous about going back to work. Do you actually like her? Is there a chance she might like you back?

 Do you actually like her? Is there a chance she might like you back?