2

Cho Soo Jin your occupation is police

 Jung Won and Yoon Seo were frowning, and they were also unaware of who could make such an app. They were also curious about how the app got their sensitive information. As they discussed the game, Soojin tried not to give the impression that she was the police.

 Her dream came true. She became the police, but unfortunately only in the game. Looking at the girls, she said, "I'm also a citizen like you," they looked at her and nodded, still wondering where they were playing this game from and why.

 She started flipping through the app, and tapped on the section with the rules, which were almost the same as in all mafia games. Without much reading, she closed this section, already knowing that she would help citizens catch the mafia. But how?

 As she scrolled through the sections, she began flipping through the icons of all her classmates to choose someone to check.

Cho Soojin, do you want to use your abilities on Cha Yoo Joon?

Pointing her finger, she saw a photo of her classmate, with a red inscription underneath:

 Cha Yoo Joon is a doctor.

 With a chuckle, she looked at the girls, and after making sure they weren't looking, she smiled broadly, realizing that it had only been five minutes since the start of the game, and she had already found an ally. Deciding to talk to him later, she turned off her phone and put it in her pocket.

 As she got out of bed, she looked at the girls, who were still scrolling through the app with interest. Suddenly, their phones buzzed, and when she pulled it out, she saw a message from their shared chat.

 Heo Yool: Hello, losers. 

 Shaking her head, she slipped her phone into her skirt pocket and left the room, trying to find the doctor and talk to him while no one was looking. In the chat their group, was still texting two best friends trying to blame each other.

  Holding the phone in her hands, she began to walk closer to the guys who were standing next to the Clown of their class, Heo Yool. His friend poked at her phone, voting for him, and asked the others to do the same.

Baek Eun-ha voted for Heo Yool.

After many decided to vote for him, she did the same. 

It is just a game.

Cho Soojin voted for Heo Yool.

The class clown shook his head in disappointment as everyone started voting for him while his friends laughed and said goodbye to him. Soojin leaned her back against the wall and watched with pleasure as Eun-ha and a couple of her other classmates laughed at the class's clown.

There is a minute left until the end of voting.