7

Slowly opening her eyes, the girl felt something squeezing in her stomach, and she couldn't understand why it was - foodless or something bad had happened overnight. She rubbed her tired eyes and fixed her gaze on the other girl, who began to wake up and yawn, covering her mouth with her hand.

Their eyes fell on the real doctor, who looked much better than before. Due to the strong impact of his head on the concrete, he lost a lot of blood and his face turned white. But now, under the light of the flashlight on the phone, which was not even dead, he looked better. The skin acquired a lively hue, and breathing returned to normal. Soojin didn't like what they were doing, but since he was the weakest of them all, the mafia would easily kill him.

TONIGHT THE MAFIA EXECUTED GO KYUNGJUN.

 GO KYUNGJUN WAS A CITIZEN.

Soojin stopped breathing, her gaze immediately falling on the door. Her legs unconsciously ran forward, pushing aside the closet and everything in the way. She ran towards the building, not even suspecting that Eunha, being a doctor, had cured the boy.

"If this idiot doesn't change, then I'll kill him..."

With these words, she turned on the phone, and with smooth movements of her fingertips, she found a photo of the boy and used her skills, reviving him from the dead.

Soojin didn't know how long she ran, but when she was inside the infirmary, climbing through the window, she noticed that something was wrong. Before leaving the room, she and the girl decided to photograph everything they could in order to find at least some clue. They could not leave the phone with the recording, since they needed to vote, and the doctor's phone should not fall into the wrong hands.

She turned on her phone and started looking at the photos comparing them with reality...

Eunha carefully climbed through the window and went down to the floor. Closing the window, she pulled the curtains to get rid of some of the sun's rays. She turned around and noticed the strange look of the girl who stood and held the phone while examining the mannequin.

"The Mafia was here..."

Eunha opened her eyes wide and walked towards her. The mannequin was in a slightly different position, as if the blanket had been removed from it and then covered again, having learned that there was no guy there.

"But how? The door is okay..." she nodded her hand towards the door, blocked by a closet and various things, and also locked.

Soojin swallowed and looked at the window, "Someone was watching us yesterday... They climbed in through the window right after we ran away."

Eunha frowned, "I closed him, but... What if they saw us? Yoojoon is the easiest target for the mafia."

Soojin pursed her lips, straightening her hair, "They killed Kyungjun right after they left here..." her voice was quiet and full of disappointment, "I remember telling him that only death will change him..."

Eunha didn't talk about curing the guy and just pursed her lips. She was wondering why the girl opposite her was not begging her to cure the class bully. She was ready to cry, but she held back her emotions and did not even ask him to be cured. Why? Was she that angry at him because of the doctor?

"Come on. The mafia knows that we hid him. We need to take a closer look at everyone you haven't checked. Anyone could be a mafia..." Eunha put her hand on her back and led her towards the door.

Two girls followed the sound of distant voices, somewhere in the depths of the building. Their feet quickly found themselves in the hall of the building, where they noticed their classmates crowding together. They stood next to the covered body of JinHa, who killed himself during the night.