5

Soojin slowly opened her eyes, her hand automatically reaching to her forehead, which was covered in cold sweat. She's actually luckier than before. Her back and head were pressed against the wall, and she did not hit her head when night fell. Blinking a few times, she slowly turned her head to the left, meeting the eyes of the guy next to her.

 Kyung Jun, slowly coming to his senses, immediately began to examine the girl. He, of course, wanted to be sure that she was not the mafia, so he could not be blamed for being careful.

The girl lowered her gaze to her knees, and her hands reached out to her neck, which crunched so much that she was already scared, "Shit..." she closed her eyes and exhaled loudly, rubbing her neck.
Even without looking at the boy, she asked, "Woo Ram died yesterday. He told the truth. Did you make him say that?"

 Kyung Jun stood up silently and slowly walked towards the exit, "So what?"

 TONIGHT MAFIA EXECUTED KIM JISOO.

 KIM JISOO WAS A CITIZEN.

 Hearing a loud siren that notified them of the girl's death, the police stopped listening to everything around her. Her thoughts rushed to the doctor, who was definitely in a bad state right now. She needed to help him somehow, but she didn't know how.

 Why didn't he cure her? Does the doctor have completely different rules? Can't he treat every day? 

But then why police, can check once a day? What kind of rules are these? Is it because the doctor is more important than the police? 

 Shit. I don't understand this game. 
I'm so sorry Jisoo...

 Soojin exhaled tiredly and rose to her feet, resting her palms on the floor, her bones in her body crunching a couple of times as she approached the table with drinks. Ignoring the boy who opened the iron door, she took a bottle of water in her palm. Her strong thirst prevented her from seeing what the boy was doing, she opened the bottle and began to drink.

 Turning around, when she had drained half a bottle of water, she noticed the boy putting something into a black bag. Her interest intensified and she moved closer to him. He seemed confused as he looked at what was lying on the floor.

 "Shit..." her quiet whisper filled the silence that arose when the guy put his bloody jacket in a black bag. An ax with dried blood lay on the floor while the guy looked at him, "The Mafia has become smarter... they are setting up a citizen."

 Soojin swallowed, realizing that her quiet words could lead the guy to the right train of thought, and ultimately he would find out about her activities.

Next to him I become dumber...

 Kyung Jun looked at her blankly, there was no smirk on his face, no evil squint and all the facial expressions that he threw constantly. He just looked straight into her eyes, and she felt him trying to understand her, "Hide it. I believe that you are a citizen. You helped find the mafia, so try to save yourself. For the other citizens..."

The boy chuckled, and it was impossible to tell whether he was angry or not. He began to collect the things that the mafia had thrown at him and left the premises. She knew that he would hide it and then return to the others as if nothing had happened.

 This guy... He has absolutely no control over himself. I'll have to keep an eye on him so he doesn't cause any problems.

 When she drank a whole bottle of water, she took another one, because she knew that the doctor was now suffering and needed help. She is going to save him no matter what, so she will have to try because the author wants to make the ending as happy as possible.