The overlords and the vees

'This must be the place.' I was standing in front of some double doors, nervous as hell. I take a deep breath and look myself over to try and calm down. I was wearing a black suit and red tie with black overcoat and leather gloves. A slight brush down my front to flatten any creases and I open the doors.

*carmilla pov*

'Shame that the prison owner hasn't shown up. Oh well, let's get this meeting started.' Before I could talk, the doors opened up. "Apologies for interrupting but I was invited by a carmilla carmine and zestial morde." A well dressed human looking individual walked in. "Do I happen to have the wrong room? Everyone seems speechless." Zestial sips his tea and answers. "Tis less about interruption and more about your appearance." "Yeah well, none of us chose how we look. At least I didn't, might be different for you all." Valentino, seeing an opportunity for new erotic films, got up and introduced himself. "Hello handsome, I'm Valentino, and i-" "I'm gonna stop you right there. I already know what your gimmick is and no I'm not interested in starring in your porn flicks." A few overlords chuckled at Valentino getting immediately shot down. He sat down between Valentino and Vox at the end. "So, may I ask why I have been invited to a meeting of obviously powerful people?" I told him the truth. "To be perfectly frank, we have had a certain individual show up in hell with immense power come and topple overlords who have been here for a long time." "And you all are wondering if I will do the same, Well I'm not. I'm not interested in causing anyone problems so long as they don't cause me problems." Velvette scoffs and climbs over the table to get in his face. "And what are you going to do if someone does?" "I think a demonstration is in order." He gets up and flicks off the lights.

His eyes start to glow, then more eyes appear, and more until there are more of them than us

His eyes start to glow, then more eyes appear, and more until there are more of them than us. The lights flick on and they all disappear, leaving him alone. Velvette snorts. "So what, you think parlor tricks are gonna keep you safe?" "Push your luck, and you'll learn very quickly what I do isn't parlor tricks." I interject. "Can we pleas get on with the meeting?" Velvette and the man sits back down. "Thank you, Mr?" "Jack or Jackie if you want."

*1 hour later**Pete/Jackie pov*

The meeting didn't really involve me since I wasn't an overlord but I did learn about the extermination and how they plan to adapt around whatever damage caused from it. That's when I had an idea. "Hey, what about my prison?" Carmilla turned to me. "What about it?" "I am willing to let in everyone's workers and keep them safe in exchange for money and favors. Sound fair?" "Will that work?" "Don't see why not, multiple solid feet of reinforced concrete and steel in every direction, electrified barriers, and my creatures that are willing to fight to the death if I told them to." Vox had a valid question. "What's the catch?" "They have to follow a set of rules but they're only to keep order in my home. My rules are: no violence, no public fucking, no stealing, and no going where they are not allowed. The first and last rules are the only ones I will NOT be lenient on. Other than that, they are free to do whatever." Everyone looked to each other and agreed. Carmilla asked what is the asking price. "Whatever is fair, but I am not doing this for pennies." "Ok then, 15,000 souls per person." "Acceptable." With that, the meeting carries on.