Dr. Killjoy interview #5: Angel Dust

Dr. Killjoy: Hello and welcome. I'm Dr. Killjoy, I'm the head doctor and therapist for Abbot penitentiary. Can you state your name for the record?

Angel: Hello yourself doc~. The names Angel Dust, hells most famous pornstar.

Dr. Killjoy: While I am indifferent to your profession, I humbly ask that you keep any sexual innuendos to a minimum.

Angel: Living up to your name aren't ya doc?

Dr. Killjoy: Indeed, let's start off with your thoughts about redemption.

Angel: At first, I thought it was a bunch of nonsense. But with the snake ending up there, I believe it.

Dr. Killjoy: And yet, you have done very little to redeem yourself.

Angel: Well why would I? I can have all the drugs and sex I want here.

Dr. Killjoy: But this "paradise" of yours comes with a cost doesn't it?

Angel: ...Yes.

Dr.killjoy: This "Valentino" owns your soul. How did that happen?

Angel: I don't want to talk about it.

Dr. Killjoy: Alright then, how about your friendship with Husk?

Angel: He may be a cynical asshole but he understands my problem.

Dr. Killjoy: What was life like for you when you were alive?

Angel: Most of my family hated me except for my sister. Hope she's doing well, wherever she is.

Dr. Killjoy: I'm sure she's fine. But we're out of time. Same time next week?

Angel: If I have the time and energy, sure.

Notes: Angel Dust puts up this facade of being carefree but he actually is depressed. No doubt if free of Valentino, he would work with Charlie to redeem himself. For now, his friendship with Husk is keeping him grounded.