Chapter 23

Cameron's POV:

I open my locker and get my books. Then...

"Hey babe." A girl walks up to my locker and closes it for me. It was Lexie.

"Ugh, what do you want?" I mumble.

"You know what I want. Sex, I want you baby." Lexie says pulling my shirt.

"Oh hell no!" I yelled to where the whole school can hear me. "I don't fucking want you bitch! I want my girlfriend, who is at home recovering because of you! You made me kiss you and she saw it. She was so heart broken because of us. I hate you! I don't know why I even liked you in the first place! You used me! You used me just so you can get on the cheer team and be popular. So go fuck up someone else's life!"

"Okay, you asked for it, but you better watch out. You don't know what I've been through. My dad abused me as a child. I don't even know my mom! Now I just live with my grandparents that are soon to be dead. My grandma has cancer, and my grandpa has a mental disorder! I can't believe you picked that ugly son of a bitch Lia, over me!" Lexie yelled.

I knew she was lying. And when she called Lia an ugly son of a bitch, then I was done. "I know your lying Lexie! You live with your mom and dad! You have a happy family! Your grandparents are already dead! And don't call my girlfriend ugly! Cause we all know that your talking about yourself!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I left Lexie speechless. Then I ran out of the door and into my car before I started to cry. I drove home.

Home:

"Lia?" I say swinging the door open. I find Lia fast asleep on the couch.

"Huh?" Lia asks rubbing her eyes. "What time is it?"

"11:30. I skipped school." I sighed.

"Why?" Lia asked.

"Lexie started stuff, saying that you were and ugly son of a bitch." I sighed again.

"Then what did you do?" Lia asked.

"I told her the truth saying that you were the most beautiful girl in the world known to man." I smile.

She smiles back. "I love you."

"Love you too." I said back sitting down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her.