Chapter 13

As soon as the bell rung we had 20 minutes to hang out. I went over to Hayes and Kayla while Cameron went over the Nash and Matthew.

"Hey girl." Kayla says.

"Sup." Hayes said.

"Hey y'all." I said back.

"Ready for the first day?" Kayla asked.

"No not at all." I said.

"Yeah us either." Hayes replied.

After talking for a while, the bell rung for us to get our stuff out of our lockers and head to 1st period. My locker was next to Cameron's and Kayla's.

"What's your 1st period Cam?" I ask.

"Uh, History." He says grabbing his binders.

"Cool me too." I say with excitement. I close my locker and head to history with Cam.

*** 3 classes later ***

It was time for lunch. Me and Cam waited in line to get our food and sat down at a table. We waited for Kayla, Nash, and Hayes to come and eat with us. After waiting, they finally came and we all ate our disgusting lunch food.

*** after last period ***

"Hey what are you doing later?" I voice asked as I closed my locker. I can tell that voice was Matthew.

I turned around. "Oh hey Matt. I'm not doing anything really. Cameron and Nash are going to see a movie soon so I'll be alone tonight. You should come over and maybe we can watch a movie or something. You know just as friends." I said.

"Uh okay. I'll be over at 5." He said walking off.

I walked to Cameron waiting for me at the bus line. We walked to his car and drove home.

"You still seeing that movie later with Nash?" I ask.

"Yeah why?" Cameron replied.

"Well me and Matthew might hang out. Just as friends I promise." I said.

"Um. Okay fine but please promise you won't do anything stupid. Matthew does some stupid stuff with girls sometimes." Cameron said grabbing my hand and holding it tight.

"Okay. I promise." I said with a smile. Cameron gave me a weak smile and kept driving.

When we got home I went up to my room to put my bag down. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put on some fuzzy pink socks. I went downstairs to fine Nash and Cameron half way out the door. "Wait!" I yell. I jumped into Cameron's arms. "I promise I won't do anything stupid."

"Mm kay bye babe. I'll bee home around 10." He said putting me down and kissing me. Then he left.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

AUTHORS NOTE:

So next chapter is gonna be steamy. 🔥 mm k bye by lovelies ❤️